I am going to choke

ditchdr

Registered
Diesel, our new puppy, is such a good boy, except he stinks..

I am not talking he needs a bath stinks, but he has the worst gas I have ever smelt.. He will just lay in your lap and let one rip, next thing you know there is a thick dog funk in the air and i know he is just laughing at me...

We have tried everyhting even got the gas drops the dog Dr sold us... I am thinking of puttign a cork in his butt..

:rofl:

CanUCMe.jpg

I have a 13 year old mix sharpei (sp ?) boxer that can clear the whole house, makes me soooooo mad.:puke:

My wife swears by apple vinegar. Puts a little on the dog food & seems to work as we have a chow mix that can clear the house when we don't use it.

I will try the apple cider thing.. I know he does not get people food when i am here.. But my wife does i am sure

I just snuck into the day care part of the house. Found the day care provider taking a nap with all the little kiddies lol.. Oh and of course the mutt is taking a nap on mom lol

012.jpg

I just snuck into the day care part of the house. Found the day care provider taking a nap with all the little kiddies lol.. Oh and of course the mutt is taking a nap on mom lol

012.jpg

I bet she's gonna kick your butt for that:laugh:

Back