I am legend

Charlesbusa

Used to be a SoCal Busa
Donating Member
Registered
small spoiler, won't ruin the movie for you but if you don't want to know anything don't read

As a German Shepherd owner, I was really drawn into that movie. Thinking that dog is awesome, shepherds rule!
muscle.gif
Then the dog dies
sad.gif
sad.gif
The dog must've had acting lessons because that dog looked like it was dying
crazy.gif
Why couldn't they have used a doberman instead(sorry doby lovers)
tounge.gif
I was on the edge of my seat a lot in that movie
super.gif

Anyway, he hasn't had acting lessons but Kraut is the bestest(
winkold.gif
) looking shepherd out there
woot.gif

dog.jpg

sad.gif

I know what you mean about the movie.I have talked to lots of folks about that flick and that is the one thing that pops up the most.That Shepherd was great in that movie.Puts Lassie to shame.
laugh.gif
That is a wicked pic of Kraut.
thumb_up.gif

RSD.

And yes, the Shepherd in the movie really got to me. I'm going to get another one someday. Smartest damn dog I have ever seen.

CGI is a wondrous thing in movies
smile.gif
virtually all the city, mutants and animal scenes were cgi 150M budget and most was for the cgi all looked too real to me...

and Wil needs to get an oscar for that cryin' scene when the dog died.

I walked in on my fellow employees (at my 2nd job... not school) watching a bootleg version and I came in when the dog got attacked.... then .. like a bad car wreck.. I had to watch the rest.

I really wanted to see this, but when I did, I was disappointed. I thought the first few scenes with the CGI looked really bad. The rest was pretty good.

I enjoyed most of it, but the ending of the film was a big let down. I mean there is all this build up and character development then boom it's all over. I guess the ending of the book is different and I heard that the movie ending was reshot 3 times... I wish they did a 4th.

The dog was awesome.

"Wish they did a 4th"

no kidding...

Seems like the ending was done just to promote a sequel

I personally thought the movie was slow. There was a few decent action shots, but the movie lacked a lot in my opinion.

I had to put this guy (Schultz) down in 2006.  I still feel bad about it.

Schultz-1.JPG
Sad to hear that
sad.gif

Yeah, I'm not looking forward to that day. Luckily Kraut is only 3, so its a ways off.

That was a great looking dog, maybe the 2nd best looking shepherd
winkold.gif

Back