I am going to ask the board

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Ladies and gentlemen please - I need someone to do me a favor. I need to know if there is anyone near Leavenworth Kansas who can stop in and see Ninja Killer. Thoughts and prayers are wonderful, but if there is anyone close, please let me know so we can reach out to him in this time of need.

Thank you,
Shawn

If I were closer I'd go no problem, not like I work or something.

Don't know how might be close Bro
sad.gif

Shawn, did you check the frapper map to see if anyone was close and PM them? just a thought...

Can you tell me what happened. I dont get to read as many posts as before.

i am no where close to there
but would be willing to go in on a care package.

Leavenworth is only 30 min. from me. I would be glad to pay him a visit as soon as tomorrow. PM me some contact info and I'll get r done.

(Rocketman @ Feb. 10 2007,08:04) I'm sorry.  I wish I was close.  A care package is a good idea.
That is a good idea. I ca make the trip, but not until next weekend. I've never met him in person so I hope the visit would help. He might need to be with close family at this time, but your thought is very compassionate, Shawn. Very much like you
smile.gif

(Hy_Rolr @ Feb. 10 2007,01:12) Shawn, did you check the frapper map to see if anyone was close and PM them? just a thought...
Actually, it was late and I did not think of that...

Thanks for the suggestion...

Sorry to hear about this... I've been out of State all week just getting back yesterday! GSXcite, thanks for the offer my brother your closer to Ninja Killers hometown then me. I'm in for a care package........

Nice thought, MC; I hope someone can get over to see him. And I'm in for a care package if we decide it's appropriate at this time.

Back