RSD is going to ask for some help

I agree free ride to the top. Rubs been here a long time and a huge donator for a long time.

Im sorry to hear about your situation Rubb. I dont have anything extra to give except well wishes and an open offer of a place to stay for a bit if you make it down to my area. Good luck bro.

Highs and Lows in this life Bro. Thanks for stepping up in other ways.:bowdown:

05 Busa LE

Mistaforty

and me island Bruva PacificBusa

THANK YOU. I'm gonna call the internet company and pay for some months of service. That should put you guys in the dog house with all the members that don't like me. :rofl: I'll be able to keep on posting.:laugh:

You guys better get ready to receive some hate mail.:laugh: Some internet,get me some electricity,some grub, wahooo....I'm back on top baby.

Hey... to everyone...thank you. I think all of it....wow,first name basis with the folks at the post office:laugh:...has been shipped.

COULD NOT have done it without you guys. Plus: still have lights,internet and groceries.

The Org ROCKS! Not the domain name...

THE PEOPLE.

yes,I am caps lock shouting. :bowdown:

Rubb.

Hey... to everyone...thank you. I think all of it....wow,first name basis with the folks at the post office:laugh:...has been shipped.

COULD NOT have done it without you guys. Plus: still have lights,internet and groceries.

The Org ROCKS! Not the domain name...

THE PEOPLE.

yes,I am caps lock shouting. :bowdown:

Rubb.

:beerchug: GREAT to hear you're back in the game, me bruva...glad we could help! :thumbsup:

much love, me bro...
paul

man oh man....this place gets better and better every day....this is true comraderie i love it. RSD i wish you the best of luck and im glad to see your coming along well. Dont have nothing to give but if i get some loose funds and you can still use it its yours brother. I love this enviorment...great ppl here

Back