hyperformanceparts.com

Knyght

Registered
Anyone deal with them before? I ordered a PCIIIr from them 2 weeks ago, and I've sent an e-mail asking about an estimated delivery date with no response yet. I've tried calling their toll free number which they have, but it doesn't work and when I call their local number it's all automated. If anyone has bought things from them please let me know they're a good company or if you know how to actually talk to a human person that would work, too. Thanks.

Damn, good luck Bro. I'll try to establish contact with them & I'll keep you posted

Anyone deal with them before? I ordered a PCIIIr from them 2 weeks ago, and I've sent an e-mail asking about an estimated delivery date with no response yet. I've tried calling their toll free number which they have, but it doesn't work and when I call their local number it's all automated. If anyone has bought things from them please let me know they're a good company or if you know how to actually talk to a human person that would work, too. Thanks.
and just think you could have bought it from me for a lot less than 342.55 plus 19.99 shipping

<!--EDIT|Johnnycheese
Reason for Edit: None given...|1109858950 -->

and just think you could have bought it from me for a lot less than 342.55 plus 19.99 shipping
Well I'm about ready to call up my CC company to dispute the charge if I don't hear anything from them today, so if that offer still stands PM me please.

Never have done business with them, does not sound like I want too either. Good luck and call your CC now! You have nothing to to loose.

Back