Area P No Limit exhaust cans

jhammer71

Registered
Hello family!

I've been mulling over replacing my stock exhaust can with a set of aftermarket ones. While searching the different options I came across a company called Area P No Limits. They manufacture exhausts for a number of applications, and I was wondering if anyone here has heard of them, or used them. If so, please share with me what you know/think about their product on our bike.

I did a search on the oRg, and found nothing about them. If they have been discussed here before i apologize for not looking hard enough. I know how redundant these exhaust questions can be.

Thanks, Derrick

you should check out lord humongous pipes :rofl: :rofl: ....... no don't do it I was just kidding it will hurt you to see. I can't subject anyone to that ever again.

you should check out lord humongous pipes :rofl: :rofl: ....... no don't do it I was just kidding it will hurt you to see. I can't subject anyone to that ever again.

:lol:

i just found his ad on you tube. his fighter plane sound :rofl::rofl::rofl:

he didnt want a wang wang wang sound :laugh::rofl::laugh::lol:

Thanks for the feedback. I'm wanting something other than Yoshi's etc. I'm gonna take a look at the KR Tuned bolt ons.

Area P makes a very fine product. Just get everything in 2.5" tubing those familiar with stangs...thats the same size piping. High quality Carbon Fiber and the system make great power across the curve. They actually use a dyno while building their systems. Not the best, but not bad GPW..they made a custom muffler to my specs for a custom Turbo Campagna TREX.

Last edited:
Back