Hurricane Ivan com'in

Charlesbusa

Used to be a SoCal Busa
Donating Member
Registered
Cat 5 hurricane. 160mph sustained winds gusting to 200mph. If this storm doesn't weaken its going to cream Jamaica. And the keys and southern Florida are in its path also.

Weather channel said there have only been 15 hurricanes this powerful in recorded history!!!

Good luck, glad I'm in Cali.

The base here is already telling people that they might want to think about evacuating and to properly store anything/everything that they may have outside their homes. Went to the store earlier and all I saw was older enlisted personnel buying all the alcohol they could get on the one trip. Talking about 60 yr old + with 2 cases of Crown and a smile. I've already been told that I get to work through the damned thing so will be interesting for a bit.

I'm truly not understanding why these hurricanes are sprouting up back-to-back and hitting Florida like this. They are in desperate need of prayer right now.
sad.gif

I'm truly not understanding why these hurricanes are sprouting up back-to-back and hitting Florida like this.  They are in desperate need of prayer right now.
sad.gif
I believe it is due to the immorality that exists in Key West.

biggrin.gif

Ok ok not funny.. batten down the hatches folks!!! another one is brewing after Ivan

Come on... what's the big deal???

When was the last time you heard of a Hurricane causing trouble?
wink.gif

noaa.gov images gone

This is too weird! Too dang many hurricanes! I have a sister in Bradenton and they are freaking out as well. Need to pray for FL.

Postal.

<!--EDIT|Postal
Reason for Edit: None given...|1094751982 -->

I'm truly not understanding why these hurricanes are sprouting up back-to-back and hitting Florida like this.  They are in desperate need of prayer right now.
sad.gif

biggrin.gif

Ok ok not funny.. batten down the hatches folks!!! another one is brewing after Ivan
I love Key West! It would be my home if I could swing it...no downing the Keys, thrasher...I'm gonna come after you...

Seriously, FL has had it's share of hurricanes this year...time to let the sunshine state dry out!

sad.gif

biggrin.gif

I love Key West!  It would be my home if I could swing it...no downing the Keys, thrasher...I'm gonna come after you...

Seriously, FL has had it's share of hurricanes this year...time to let the sunshine state dry out!
Sunshine state?
rock.gif
?

Lets rename it as the Hurricane State
smile.gif

sad.gif

biggrin.gif

I love Key West!  It would be my home if I could swing it...no downing the Keys, thrasher...I'm gonna come after you...

Michelle -

Interesting choice of words "would be your home if you could "SWING" it"..

Yep, lots of "SWINGING" going on down in ol' keywest (if ya know what I mean  
wink.gif
 ). When I was in the Corps (back in the day lol ) that was one partying town..! I mean the strip clubs!! the alcohol!!! the party's!! the sheep!! (oh wait cant say that) anyway..

I do miss scuba diving in the Keys, that was my first best diving experience..

Come get me baby!! I dare ya to drive all the way to Cali, then you would have to find me! THEN you would have to catch me on my poser machine!!!!  
tounge.gif

biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1094755773 -->

biggrin.gif

sad.gif

biggrin.gif

Michelle -

wink.gif
 ). When I was in the Corps (back in the day lol ) that was one partying town..! I mean the strip clubs!! the alcohol!!! the party's!! the sheep!! (oh wait cant say that) anyway..

Come get me baby!! I dare ya to drive all the way to Cali, then you would have to find me! THEN you would have to catch me on my poser machine!!!!  
tounge.gif

biggrin.gif
!! WARNING !!

Thread Jack In Progess

* thrasherfox *
Where you a MCD (Marine Combat Diver).
We use to go to the Keys for Dive Exercises also.

Deffinately a partying place.

Semper Fi,
Cecil out...

biggrin.gif

Seriously...

Charley, I haul ass to TitusVille For a nice Weekend Getaway at the Inlaws so I don't hae to deal with it. Rev gets kicked in the nads...

Frances, I hunker down at my place, result? Kicked square in the Nuts... It didn't tear anything up at my place really but it was ugly nonetheless...

Ivan... Chances are I am going to Patch out and head to Atlanta... If by Saturday evening it's still a cat3 and still aimed squarely to kick Tampa in the nads I'm outta here with the wife. It will be a good time to do some job hunting anyway...

Anyone in the Lawrenceville area want to hook up for some Dinner?

Seriously...

Charley, I haul ass to TitusVille For a nice Weekend Getaway at the Inlaws so I don't hae to deal with it.   Rev gets kicked in the nads...

Frances, I hunker down at my place, result?  Kicked square in the Nuts...  It didn't tear anything up at my place really but it was ugly nonetheless...  

Ivan...  Chances are I am going to Patch out and head to Atlanta... If by Saturday evening it's still a cat3 and still aimed squarely to kick Tampa in the nads I'm outta here with the wife.  It will be a good time to do some job hunting anyway...

Hey Rev, any chance you can go to Mexico this weekend? Maybe Ivan will follow you there and Fla can have some peace.

Kev

sad.gif

biggrin.gif

Michelle -

wink.gif

tounge.gif

biggrin.gif
Not ALL roads lead to sex my dear...believe it or not, you can go to the Keys and just relax...probably never even notice a gay man or woman, a strip club or bar...unless it's Fantasy Fest - then you're in trouble...

If I had the time, and a fast rental car, I'd be heading your way!
tounge.gif

biggrin.gif

tounge.gif

Seriously...

Charley, I haul ass to TitusVille For a nice Weekend Getaway at the Inlaws so I don't hae to deal with it.   Rev gets kicked in the nads...

Frances, I hunker down at my place, result?  Kicked square in the Nuts...  It didn't tear anything up at my place really but it was ugly nonetheless...  

Ivan...  Chances are I am going to Patch out and head to Atlanta... If by Saturday evening it's still a cat3 and still aimed squarely to kick Tampa in the nads I'm outta here with the wife.  It will be a good time to do some job hunting anyway...

Hey Rev, any chance you can go to Mexico this weekend? Maybe Ivan will follow you there and Fla can have some peace.

Kev
Hell Maybe... Though I would be more inclined to hop in a Row Boat and paddle out into the Pacific... See If I cannot take one for the team. I would appreciate a life vest and some drinking water though...

Kevin, what are your plans, Worst case...

Raider, ClearwaterBusa, PureEnergy, Diesel, GypsyJoker, and all the rest... Same question!!!

Damn Cecil, I knew there was another OBVIOUSLY LABELED Tampa Busa rider out there... My Bad...

Hell we all gotta meet up one night somewhere central to all of us...

Back