Humpmod.com  organization

babuski

Donating Member
Registered
I ordered the special lock nuts and hardware to more easily access my hump for storage. rather than deal with hardware stores and the time involved, this organization....humpmod.com (not the grab bar modification) sells the lock nuts and inserts and other materials needed.

Has anyone dealt with these folks? I got a thing that said my credit card was debited but no confirmation from these folks.

Have I been scammed? Or are they reputable...anyone have a phone number for them?

i bought a used kit from a member here and one clip was broken i emailed them and they sent me out a new one free. nice guy he send an email in stating he will back his product 100%. im sure if you write him he will let yo know when it will be shipped if not already,

I purchased my kit from them... good communication and a good product! I beleive he uses 3rd class US mail for delivery so it might take a little longer than usual.

Did you email him? His name is Igor: admin@ig-enter.com

You can also reference

I don't hesitate in telling everyone when I've had a bad experience with a company. And the same goes for when I have a good experience. My honest opinion is that you have nothing to worry about with Igor.

<!--EDIT|BigGeorge
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154447441 -->

I've dealt with Igor before and had no problems whatsoever.

Thumbs up! ...don't ask Purplebusa though, she was unsuccessful in getting this mod to function properly on her hump.
smile.gif

Seems like a good enough fella from when he was postin' here. Never bothered to mod the hump that way, so haven't dealt with him personally.

He had favorable posts back when he was more active here.
He's a good choice if you don't want to spend time thinking about it.
wink.gif

I personally chose to spend the 10 minutes in Homedepot and 2~3 dollars.

got the whole package yesterday. Igor emailed me and called me as well. So great customer service.....now all I have to do is install these things...and I will have some more storage for emergency equipment...etc...

thanks folks....

got the whole package yesterday.  Igor emailed me and called me as well.  So great customer service.....now all I have to do is install these things...and I will have some more storage for emergency equipment...etc...

thanks folks....
Outstanding! Glad everything worked out.

love my kit from them..... saved me loads of time.

Back