Anyone looking for an IT Project Manager Position

BusaWhipped

Donating Member
Registered
I received this from a head-hunter today. S3 is a reputable company. I've been using them out of their St. Louis office, but I'm not looking to move to MA, so anyone who may be interested, the S3 contact info is at the bottom.

PM needed for a BAU OR stand alone projects in finance software organization.

You will manage small teams of 5-7 team members who are technical resources , SMEs or sales and marketing type business people.

examples of projects are: 1- build of new loan product with a longer duration interest free period) and 2 a new program to encourage our health care offices to offer more frequent enrollment. plus a few others. One of the projects will be a infrstructure project with some vendor and team negotiation involving remote access/VPN connection

PM will be responsible for following company methodology on pm including scope docs, communication plan, risk plan, budgets, and issues log.

Note project size is a budget of under $200000

Seeking a candidate who is results driven, can deliver a solution without heavy supervision.

Should have experience managing remote team members

Must have ability to influence process, be firm enough to get things pushed forward on your own, but not a bull dozer

PM who will hold people accountable and manage people to expectations

PM should be Not too technical, consultative approach would be excellent

Personality should be charismatic, smart, someone with a presence. Overachievers and over communicators are best in this environment.

No certification required

3-5 yrs PM experience

Need strong writing skills, MS Office, MS Project, MS Word and Excel. Any Visio skills great.

Projects will vary from hardware to software, so a well balanced IT background would be best

Michael Goodwin
Technical Recruiter
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3)
781-930-0330 x119
mgoodwin@strategicstaff.com

I can build a sweet deck...
laugh.gif

Sounds like my kinda job but how long are the projects supposed to last?

Hopefully less than 4 months because that's a REALLY low budget.

--Wag--

It's I.T. All projects are 24/7 lasting in excess of 1000 years

Wright near me, but not for me!

Free Bump!

(Wag @ Aug. 08 2007,20:20) Sounds like my kinda job but how long are the projects supposed to last?

Hopefully less than 4 months because that's a REALLY low budget.

--Wag--
I don't knowthe details. Its a recruiter I'm using in St. Louis, but they hit on this so I passed it along. Contact Michael. I know what you mean about the budget, we spend more than that a day on our project. I'm hoping they missed a zero on the end.

Back