Http://www.abum.com/show/13bad day to be recording

BUSAFETT

Registered
Check out this dude taping himself riding, when the car in front of him loses control and sends him flyin..

(sorry, copied the URL to the title bar by accident)

<!--EDIT|BUSAFETT
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143429909 -->

if i crash i hope she is there to help me
biggrin.gif

That was posted on here three times in two days....the rider is a girl on a R1 from
southern CA. She was not hurt other than some bumps and bruises
wow.gif

That was the first time seein' it for me, so my bad..

But yes, the first chic who comes to assist could be my nurse any day too
biggrin.gif

BUSAFETT

That was posted on here three times in two days....the rider is a girl on a R1 from
wow.gif
+1 old news, that clip was posted all over the net within minutes of her walking off the road....

-WHEELMAN
+2  but did you guys see all that other stuff on that site ......................................................lets just say its not for you married guys out there or is it !!!!!!  

you decide  
rock.gif

ps. and its freeeeeeee  
afro.gif

<!--EDIT|BUTTER2BOY
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143644388 -->

wow.gif
+1 old news, that clip was posted all over the net within minutes of her walking off the road....

-WHEELMAN
+2  but did you guys see all that other stuff on that site ......................................................lets just say its not for you married guys out there or is it !!!!!!  

you decide  
rock.gif

ps. and its freeeeeeee  
afro.gif
WOW!!! I had no IDEA there were that many horny naked women within minutes of me!!!

Yeah, i know her, total'd the bike but she was ok, the jerkoff that lost control tried to say it was her fault, that she was riding unsafe and caused him to lose control, little did he know she had it all on video

hahahahhahaahahahahahh

<!--EDIT|Biohazard
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143786575 -->

first time ive seen it and i have 3 things to say:

1. glad the girl is ok

2. if it were me, and i could walk, my reaction would be move outta the way ppl...where's my bike!!! and

3. nice tit shots
biggrin.gif

hmm...best you add to your post that the site where the vid is hosted on is NSFW.

Back