Pinks! (show)

NightCrawler

Love all. Trust a few. Do wrong to none.
Donating Member
Registered
Did anyone catch this week's show? At the begining, they showed clips of a Busa racing a (I believe) Suzuki 1000. The Busa won but all they showed were clips. It spanned maybe 45 seconds, and that was it. They then featured the car race for the rest of the 1/2 hour.

I Tivo this show and don't remember seeing a Busa racing. Did that race ever air?

BTW:
Going by how they showed it, the 1000 had spray and the Busa still beat it in a heads up race.

<!--EDIT|Spigga
Reason for Edit: None given...|1125587199 -->

i usually watch the show or TIVO it myself and I have not seen a BUSA as of yet...they had a set of bikes race last show I saw and it was a couple of older bikes and neither was using spray. One was a 98 GSXR 1100 (I believe) and an 87 something that just got spanked, but the newer bike had a professional racer riding it too.
blush.gif

THANKS! Just spent the past 10 minutes watching clips from the show. Looks like a pretty good way to waste an evening! Will be watching future episodes on Wed. nights at 8:30 on the speed channel.

Yeah I saw it. It was a 02 gray and silver busa racing and older gixxer 1000 w/ spray. The busa destroyed it on all three runs. the best minute of tv i have seen in a while.

it looked like a telephonica gsxr to me, and even though it has spray doesnt mean its gonna win, i dont think the guy really knew how to ride

Yeah but it was a gsxr 600 Telephonica...with Nitrous and lost pretty bad, looked like the Busa was peddling him

It was a gsxr 1000 with 600 telephonica body work. If you compare the clutch covers of both bikes its easy to spot and I know for sure it was a 1000.
smile.gif

Back