Pinks tv

1320Busa

#1 stand up playa,fug with me,RSD will k
Donating Member
Registered
I was watching Pinks last week at the end they were showing next weeks show and it will be the Hayabusa eposode. Pinks is on Wednesday nights. Time? I think it was 8:00 or 8:30 on Direct tv.

They aint gonna have one of those fancy new, bar BQ grill wearing, comes in any colour you want long as its red, black or blue ZX14s out there are they???
guns.gif

Awe he**, we'll smoke em!

<span style='color:darkred'>What's Pinks?</span>

<!--EDIT|shawn
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141517326 -->

The "Pinks" website lists the show on 3/8/06 as "Harley vs. Suzuki"  I didn't see the previous show.  Is it the Harley Destroyer verses a Hayabusa?

the preview shows a "suzuki showdown" ... 2 hayabusas racing for something... i believe its mike slowe and ... argh... i cant remember the other guys name... i remember someone posted something about this about a week ago and said they were racing for a new gxsr1000...

the preview shows a "suzuki showdown" ... 2 hayabusas racing for something... i believe its mike slowe and ... argh... i cant remember the other guys name... i remember someone posted something about this about a week ago and said they were racing for a new gxsr1000...
It would have been more fun to see the 'Busa race the Harley dragster.  
biggrin.gif

I did see one a while back that was an older Suzuki. GS1100? Against a V-Rod. Of course the Suzuki won.

Back