Busas on pinks

SAMBUSA

TATTOO'D WHITE TRASH
Donating Member
Registered
Suzuki showdown on Pinks wednesday night. Ought to be interesting. I wonder if Panzy12 will be there
biggrin.gif

That show is a bunch of lies. The participants have a predetermined agreement to sell the cars back for like a 100 bux or whatever to the looser. Lotta behind the scenes action they dont show. Basically its all crap. The owner of another site im on was on the very first pinks and theres alot of crap ic an talk, but ill leave it at the show is BS.

That show is a bunch of lies. The participants have a predetermined agreement to sell the cars back for like a 100 bux or whatever to the looser. Lotta behind the scenes action they dont show. Basically its all crap. The owner of another site im on was on the very first pinks and theres alot of crap ic an talk, but ill leave it at the show is BS.
Never seen the show .....so are the races a setup too ?

Its good entertainment, so flame away

Yamahor and i talked about racing each other on "Pinks"....

Except if i won i'd sell his 02'LE.
tounge.gif
laugh.gif
biggrin.gif

Yep, i'm a heartless SOB.
biggrin.gif

No, i have a better idea. I'd paint it hotpink and add that topfuel wing that Tigertails sells, then i'd make him pay me for it.    
biggrin.gif

poke.gif

<!--EDIT|GMbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141768943 -->

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Good to hear ! Guess U got some good Painkillers too .
wink.gif

So are the races a set up ?

I think Ben's at the bank getting the Busa loan.

I hope the guy gets approved.

wink.gif

They gave me Vicodin 750 to take every 4 hrs. Feelin good

I don't think the races are a setup. Don't know about the rest. Its kinda weird. They don't race straight up. They give one guy so many car lengths head start. The number of lengths is negotiated between races. Race best out of 5

wink.gif

I don't think the races are a setup.  Don't know about the rest.  Its kinda weird.  They don't race straight up.  They give one guy so many car lengths head start.  The number of lengths is negotiated between races. Race best out of 5
I'm gonna set it on the TiVo.....sounds like a good show !

wink.gif

I don't think the races are a setup.  Don't know about the rest.  Its kinda weird.  They don't race straight up.  They give one guy so many car lengths head start.  The number of lengths is negotiated between races. Race best out of 5
I'm gonna set it on the TiVo.....sounds like a good show !
The linky above gives show times.

Back