"Pinks" in Houston

psycobusa

Registered
just thought i'd share this email i got from houston raceway park with everyone in case anyone was interested.

PINKS: ALL OUT Open Competition is coming to Houston Raceway Park in Baytown this SATURDAY, MARCH 17TH.

Don't miss the PINKS: ALL OUT LIVE taping with Rich Christensen, Nate & the gang, Mike "Hojo" Hojnaki Interceptor Team Jet Funny Car, Sudden Impact Monster Truck Run, Stunt Bikes, Pro Mod exhibitions by Chris Smith & Jerry Hicks, & the HRP Junior Dragster Progam. Bring the family out for a day of fun and excitement at the races.

GATES OPEN: 8:00 AM
TIME TRIALS: 10:00AM
SPECIAL EXHIBITION: 6:30 PM
PINKS ALL OUT 16: DUSK

Tickets are just $10 Call the Houston Raceway Park Box Office at 281.383.RACE(7223) and get your TICKETS TODAY!!!

www.houstonraceway.com
www.speedtv.com/pinks

See you at the Races

super.gif
super.gif
They'll be in MI in June. Gonna try to make it up

super.gif

$10 not bad, cost me $15 to get in to a crappy buddy night here. Pics, enjoy. Whatever you do don't take the bike. And if you do don't let dumbshid near it
laugh.gif

(dadofthree @ Mar. 16 2007,00:18) $10 not bad, cost me $15 to get in to a crappy buddy night here. Pics, enjoy. Whatever you do don't take the bike. And if you do don't let dumbshid near it  
laugh.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif

jump9.gif

(dadofthree @ Mar. 15 2007,22:18) $10 not bad, cost me $15 to get in to a crappy buddy night here. Pics, enjoy. Whatever you do don't take the bike. And if you do don't let dumbshid near it
laugh.gif
I was thinking you should take the busa & see if dumshid is brave enough to get on it!
zzwhip.gif

Back