Pink's BIKES ALL OUT

BigRod1300

Registered
Maryland International Raceway on Oct 3-5....Pink's "bikes all out".
Oct 3rd test/tune night 6-11. Oct 4 all day race..pink's filming and then choosing 2 bikes to run 4 out of 5 runs ( not for pink slips ), but for a custom bike. Oct 5 is racing and a filmed wheely drags. Yea wheely drags....carry a wheely from off the "arm drop" thru the 1/4 against another bike.

"Im registerd for Oct 4th Street ET class". Only 300 bikes allowed in that class.

http://www.mirdrag.com/v2/news/2008/080721-01.htm

Im not the fastest, but:
building a fast 330 tire bike $$$$
registering for PINKS $65
10 seconds of the MULLET on TV priceless:laugh:

Very cool BigRod....Represent us well bro--- and please let us know if you will when the episode will be airing on SpeedTV so we can all check it out!!! I wish you would pass along to them that they need to do more shows WITH BIKES RUNNING IN IT... I love the show but that is my only gripe...they never run any bikes!!! So tell them we all want more bike shows!!! Good luck bro!!:thumbsup:

And tell them to come down to Memphis, Tn and do a bike show there!!! I'd be all over that one!!!

Last edited:
Oh, sounds like a fun day for the family! I'd love to come see that...

:thumbsup:

You're right BowDown!!:rofl:

I saw a repeat of that the other day...the guy would kill himself on the Busa:laugh:

This is a start for more bikes. In what over two - three seasons they have only had 3 shows with bikes. Yea Im sure Rich will not be on a bike:rofl:.

What I need now is a photographer with skills....I'll pay your way in!

Good luck, and kick some butt! Oh, and have a great time while you are at it :laugh:

Man ROd I should be in our piut crew bro! Just to be on TV...:rofl:

Good luck BigRod, :cheerleader: Would love to see the episode, Let us know when it airs. I to watch the show, Would love to see more bikes.

((((( is it fast ))))) Was even warned... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I found what your looking for:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

- Is it fast[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
just so you know this is not pinks all out its called arm drop live its coming to tulsa the next weekend and its totally different than pinks all out. but good luck at it

Back