INDY GP  (Whos going)

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
I thought this had a post already but I can not find it...

Curious who all is going... (already have tickets)

I have 2 tickets w/parking etc... 99Busa is going to host a steak dinner at his place
whistling.gif
(well until he sees this post anyway) but his place would make a nice gather point (10 minute ride from raceway)

I live 2 hours north so not a good place to stay but if anyone wants to hook up and ride south that would be nice.. (Ft Wayne IN)

Could find a hotel to split in the $100 a night range too if anyone is interested in that part... There are a ton of places within an hour of the raceway that do not charge outrageous rates for the races...

wow happening thread here
smile.gif

bump.gif

I got the Mrs to go... and also doing the "Lap of Champions" for the Pediatric Brain Tumor foundation.. Join Here.

I know I saw someone else doing the lap around Indy but hey only 250 bikes are getting on the list..

Re: INDY GP  (Whos going)

bogus.. I'm going, we did the 3 day pass general admission casue we did not know what to expect and figured we go cheap this year and then followup years we would upgrade. We are staying in Richmond, IL at the day's Inn.. About 1 hr 15min away. We had planned some rides south near the IL/OH border but on the days of the race we should meet up. I am going to be with another busa, a bandit and a ducati monster.

I hate you guys! I have to go to my niece's wedding! :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

I think IN is on the IL/OH border :rofl: I will hit Indy sometime before noon (Sheratan off US31/465 on the north side of town)... I am guessing you also mean Richmond IN.. It is about 75 miles from Downtown Indy...

We are shooting Lucas Oil "On the edge" Saturday but I am going to give up my chance to be on TV and go to the races instead.. :laugh:

As far as rides go, not a lot in Indiana at all but if you look for "Nashville IN" the highway 135 is a good one.. :) Maybe ProudDad will have some free time..

Back