CBR100XX new 200MPH Record Holder:angry

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
<span style='color:red'>Mods... please edit my thread title to correct to CBR1100XX and eliminate the :angry typo... please?</span>

I picked up the latest issue of 2 Wheel Tuner last night and was just flippin' through it when I ran across a bit of news that sort of disappointed me. The King, aka busa, has been beat to the punch on a speed record. Ken Stotz and his CBR1100XX snatched the first official 200 mph record from under Barry Henson's nose in AMA/Prostar Streetbike Shootout.

The write up says Barry was the first to run 200 mph at Indianapolis but he failed to back it up with a second run within 1% of the first one. At Memphis Stotz blistered off a 200.11 mph pass and then backed it up with a 199.73, which was within 1% giving him the first official 200 mph record title.

It's cool that a busa was the first ever to hit 200 in that class, but it sucks that it wasn't backed up and made official and that the official record was snatched and set by a Honda!
rock.gif

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1105904385 -->

Heheh....don't fret over it too much, bro.

My take? Let the Honda take the 200MPH record. It's time for the Busa to go after bigger and better things....

Like the 220MPH record. Heheh....the 200MPH record won't mean squat when we start hitting 220.

u??
u?? fret over it too much, bro.

My take? Let the Honda take the 200MPH record. It's time for the Busa to go after bigger and better things....

Like the 220MPH record. Heheh....the 200MPH record won't mean squat when we start hitting 220.
That my friend will take some serious doing!!
Hrmm...that's odd. I don't recall that "u??" part in there. No disrespect intended, there, my bro.
smile.gif

I'm just thinkin that the Busa probably has the most potential...
cool.gif

"I have a dream..."

Hehe...
laugh.gif

Stotz has a top notch bike and team...He's always around the top...Henson had a horrible season with his wreck and all...Their tit for tat anyway and either will out run us all by 60mph in the 1/4...
evil.gif

Rock on HONDA.<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'></span>

A bike is only as fast as the rider’s capabilities.

Back