HOW's THIS FOR FRONT TURN SIGNAL LED's

ICEMANN

Registered
20 super bright LED's in tower configuration clear that light up white or any other color......    
smile.gif

With a slight mod, these would be perfect for DTR lights...

20 Wide Angle Oval LEDS TOTAL..

15 side facing LEDS

5 forward facing LEDS

1156_pt_w.jpg

1156_pt_a.jpg

OR 24 LED's

1157white_24.jpg

Oh DID I MENTION $20.00
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
/

Sexy lic plate lights for someone.

diamond.jpg

diamondw.jpg

Diamond Accent Indicator Light
1" Diameter Crystal Glass Diamond
Fits thru 1/4" thru hole
1/2" face nut
3/8" back nut
Stainless steel
Waterproof
20" wire leads can be extended to any length
Draws only 20 milliamps of power

ICE

<!--EDIT|ICEMANN
Reason for Edit: None given...|1112450893 -->

rock.gif

rock.gif

Would people prefer 1156 single contact bulbs to replace stock?

1157 dual contact bulbs which would require you to change your sockets but can solder a wire to the second contact for a day time running light thats low power
smile.gif
?

Im trying to work out a group buy/shipment price......

ICE

SMT mouted LED's, 20 on a socket, 2/3 that of stock obviously however patent pending privledged information not available to share
sad.gif

Cant answer that one pimp! however them lumens values and wavelength values are outstanding!

ICE

<!--EDIT|ICEMANN
Reason for Edit: None given...|1112452364 -->

They look good Ice! Can we fit them stock
rock.gif

...and I cant use while light, cause I have clear lenses... whats the solution
rock.gif

Do they fit the front indicators also
rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

I just found some white LED's that put out 6000 mcd, hows that for some green apples, Playa. Hell you could probably land a fleet of Boeing 747's with just one of these puppies.
tounge.gif

Rhytm 6000 mcd is whats in my LED tail lights which Im still waiting on PCB boards for the new batches.  They are hella bright.

The tower lights are 1156 and or 1157 direct replacements.  I was just sharing the info, Im not making these but if I can get a hell of a price break for a board sponcer/group buy I'll try!

The towers come in clear led's that light up white for colored lenses or you can get them in clear that light up amber, blue, purple etc. Look at the 2nd pic above ref light up in amber.

JD

<!--EDIT|ICEMANN
Reason for Edit: None given...|1112453160 -->

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>HERE's the LINK</span> if ya wanna just order them and not wait on any possible price breaks.

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>http://superlumination.com/1156_1157.htm</span>

or ya can right clik/properties on the pics and find things like Rhytm did...  
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|ICEMANN
Reason for Edit: None given...|1112453465 -->

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

Just messn with'ya,Playa. I taught you well, but I didnt teach'ya everything I know.
tounge.gif

Keep us up to date with the group buy,JD.
Summer is just around the corner and I'll be needing a set for the front and rear. Unfortanetly I wont have time to make my own this time around. So keep me in the loop or just hit me on the side when you find out anything.

Holla
Ty

These are sweet. I have been looking for an LED front turn signal that looked good. The Clear Alternatives was not appealing to me given the way bulbs set in the circuit board. I think these 1156 amber LEDs will do the trick. Appreciate the info, Ice!

ICE, what colors are going to be available? Will there be an option to buy a orange for the people with clear lenses?
rock.gif

Thanks,
TP

Do the LEDs change the flash rate on the turn signals?

Do they need a resistor, or are they direct replacement?

hey will that diamond work for the head light or are these just turn signals

keep me in the loop man, You know I cant seem to pass up anthing your sellin on hear!

Back