Review of Pashnit.com smoked LED turn signals.

ScottC

Registered
Recently I purchased a 2011 Hayabusa. It sat in the service department while I waited for part/accessories to be ordered and installed. One of the parts I ordered was a smoked LED brake light. Shortly after it was installed I quickly realized the clear turn signals had to be replaced with smoked ones. After searching Ebay for about 10 minutes I realized I needed to start looking elsewhere for them as I wasn’t really happy with what I had seen. I gave Tim @ pashnit.com a call and told him what I was looking for. He told me he recently got some smoked LED turn signals in and needed someone who was willing to put them on their bike and give him a review. He sent me some pictures and in all honesty they didn’t look all that smoked but I liked the LED part and it was obviously darker than the clear ones that came stock. I received the turn signals and gave them to the Suzuki guys to have them installed one my bike. I picked up my bike this past Friday, here are my first impressions…

Packaging: Simple. Nothing fancy here but who really cares, it goes in the trash once opened.
Install: I hired someone to do it because they had my bike apart already installing other MODS however I was told it was just as easy as installing any other light fixture, if you know what you are doing.
Look: I wasn't real sure at first. Once on the bike, 2 thumbs up.
LED's: Bright flashes. The smoked lens doesn't cause any issues. The LEDS flow with brake light LED’s.
Quality: They don't look or feel cheap, I’m happy with them.
Overall: I would buy again.

IMG_1518.jpg

IMG_1516.jpg

IMG_1489.jpg

IMG_1491.jpg

IMG_1519.jpg

IMG_1492.jpg

Back