Newer LED Bar for those neon types

ICEMANN

Registered
For those neon types.  LED BARS.  10 MM long.  Various colors.  12Volts.  $20.00

10-B-Kit.jpg
10-R-Kit.jpg
14-Aq-Kit.jpg

Everything as in neon but LED.

AGI-EGL14-K-12005.jpg

6" stips as well, not tubes but stips.  

BS_blue_Lrg.jpg

SW_Blue_2.jpg

SW_Wht_2.jpg

$15.00 for pair.

Description: High Brightness - SideWinder produces brightness values consistent with neon (even in white!) and is up to 3x brighter than other competitive technologies. Side-Illumination - uses high brightness side-illuminated LED modules Even Illumination - even in Channel Letters as shallow as 2.5â€￾ Easy to Install - VHB tape to peel and stick directly to the side of the can or VHB mounting clips to attach to the back of the can SideWinder side-illumination system floods the can evenly, making part placement less critical than back-lit LED systems. Sold per foot (2 modules per ft.) Max 50 ft. per roll. Quantity Discounts Available, call for details.

Compaired to Neo LED pods at $49.00 each.  

JD

<!--EDIT|ICEMANN
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137036087 -->

yep, indoor/outdoor. Outdoor on bike just run 12v straight no outlet needed. They are made for gardens
smile.gif

JD

even the led strips
rock.gif
I'm thinking under the fairings
wink.gif

For those neon types.  LED BARS.  10 MM long.  Various colors.  12Volts.  $20.00

10-B-Kit.jpg
10-R-Kit.jpg
14-Aq-Kit.jpg

Everything as in neon but LED.

AGI-EGL14-K-12005.jpg

6" stips as well, not tubes but stips.  

BS_blue_Lrg.jpg

SW_Blue_2.jpg

SW_Wht_2.jpg

$15.00 for pair.

Description: High Brightness - SideWinder produces brightness values consistent with neon (even in white!) and is up to 3x brighter than other competitive technologies. Side-Illumination - uses high brightness side-illuminated LED modules Even Illumination - even in Channel Letters as shallow as 2.5â€￾ Easy to Install - VHB tape to peel and stick directly to the side of the can or VHB mounting clips to attach to the back of the can SideWinder side-illumination system floods the can evenly, making part placement less critical than back-lit LED systems. Sold per foot (2 modules per ft.) Max 50 ft. per roll. Quantity Discounts Available, call for details.

Compaired to Neo LED pods at $49.00 each.  

JD
Hey JD,
10 MM is about that [ ] long..

1 inch ~ 24.5 mm

Hey vic, thanks, thats why I posted it. Lot of light in tight areas. They come in other lenths as well, just anything over 6", led strips, or neon are hard to place.

I'll remember that though when I get hit on from a really big big gal. Sorry it wouldnt work, Im only [ ] long!

laugh.gif

Back