Howdy

Bushido69

Registered
Hi all,

A new member here, but old Hayabusa rider. I've had my Busa since 2002 and have been using it as my main commute/sport-touring vehicle since I first got her. Looks like a good place to hang from time to time.

I'm also an avid trackday rider and use my trusty, old R6 to scratch knee/elbow.

Don't laugh too much at the old grainy pic.....:cheerleader:

3006706415_533466d055.jpg

Welcome, again!

The site is really like a family, yo. Totally dysfunctional, heavily inbred, and in desperate need of pharmaceuticals. Stat! True story.

Maybe. :laugh:

Anyway, there's lots of incredibly detailed information to take from long-term 'busa experts. Plenty of other opportunities to learn and to teach.

Look forward to seeing you in Long Beach...and hopefully the week after that for our SoCal ride!!!

Welcome to your next family!!!

Last edited:
Welcome, again!

The site is really like a family, yo. Totally dysfunctional, heavily inbred, and in desperate need of pharmaceuticals. Stat! True story.

Maybe. :laugh:

Anyway, there's lots of incredibly detailed information to take from long-term 'busa experts. Plenty of other opportunities to learn and to teach.

Look forward to seeing you in Long Beach...and hopefully the week after that for our SoCal ride!!!

Welcome to your next family!!!
Thanks Scar! Looking forward to see you guys In LB and on rides!

Back