How to spot a squid

Kweave

Donating Member
Registered
Since its riding season we all need to be on the lookout...

Squid.jpg

that guy is gonna hate life when he gos down he11, he may not have a chance to be hate'in life when that cage pulls out in front of him

what an idiot
crazy.gif
looks bad on the rest of to have'in no gear
guns.gif

If that is what a squid looks like then I must be in the ocean or something. Alot of that here. I know it gets hot as hell here in Florida but thats just stupid. I saw a guy on his cell phone one time. In thick traffic. I was thinking what is he going to do if he has to brake or something. I saw one dude on a harley smoking a cigarette. Maybe not as difficult as a cell phone. Or maybe these guys just have mad skills. And people who just where sunglasses. I tried that one time just a few hundred feet from my house to a gas station. My eyes watered up so fast I almost couldn't see anything. I don't know how they can do that. I've some guys have the jacket and helmet and gloves the whole nine but skimp on the shoes. I always wear gloves helmet boots and jacket or vest and icon makes some cool leg and forearm protection as well as the vest. They just forgot about the shoulder areas. If I sweat I sweat and then take a shower. I know the heat can sometimes be unbarable but man they should come up with something that is made just for the heat.

laugh.gif
let it get a little warmer and they will be swarming in schools around here with their skin left on the pavement and their blood flowing in the gutters

I was working my way through traffic slowly closing on a rider ahead, this was yesterday, all I could see was a helmet.  I finally got up in back, and LO AND BEHOLD IT WAS AN 05' RED AND BLACK BUSA !!!!  Unfortunately, it was piloted....

BY A SQUID !!!!!!!!!!  
SHOCKED.gif
  "I swear"......a lid, a t-shirt, a pair of calf length shorts, and tennis shoes......then I evaluated the state of his machine........NOOOOO  BUENO.  Where, the heck do I get ahold of the BUSA-POLICE
rock.gif
?..........I felt so bad for the 05', I felt like it was pleading with me to take it home with me.  It reminded me of the little fly caught in the spider's web at the end of THE FLY, "Help me, help me, help me".  He got a good long look at mine.....and I launched !!!!
super.gif
 I WAS DISGUSTED ......POOR BUSA'.........PISS POOR BUSA', I'm STILL disgusted.
mad.gif

hey tx05,be careful not to speed when putting the squid in your rearview mirror cause as you said so eloquently...you like to see "losers" pulled over for speeding!

and to graduate too "Squid 102"?....only requires the addition of a very loud graphics helmet dangling off the tail section.

(JINKSTER @ Mar. 24 2007,09:38) and to graduate too "Squid 102"?....only requires the addition of a very loud graphics helmet dangling off the tail section.
I think that is a florida thing. I saw more squids down there with helmets hanging off the side than anywhere else. Why even have one if you are going to hang tha damn thing on the side of the bike like a decoration instead of wear it. I guess they feel if it is on the bike it will help them in a wreck or something???

We had a girl ride in to our store yesterday on a Hayabusa. No helmet, gloves, goggles but sporting a great set of **** through a thin t-shirt! OMG!!

I was not complaining a bit!

Back