how to repack a motorcycle oring chain with grease

I think he sounds like Mr. Smith from S&S Logging...ya know James's Dad? Not only that, but his theory's are on par.. :laugh:

Can you just see this guy blowing the "soupy" grease all over his garage with the compressed air trying to clean it? :rofl:

I think he sounds like Mr. Smith from S&S Logging...ya know James's Dad? Not only that, but his theory's are on par.. :laugh:

Can you just see this guy blowing the "soupy" grease all over his garage with the compressed air trying to clean it? :rofl:

I think he's actually Lord Humungous' mechanic.

I don't know guys; anyone that can pull neg 30 psi of vaccuum might have something :whistle:

did he say vacume injected ?

i dont see how anyone in their right mind would or could see this video and not walk a way fealing stuppeder !

i really dont know what to say .....................................................................................................................................................

i have looked up kinda what he is trying to do,, but i think he has the wrong idea, that chamber will not work ,, i would need to be more like a vacume sealer ,, wher it takes all the air out forching the greas into the chan

you cant just put some greas in a tube and think its doing anthing other than sitting in a pile of greas under - presure ~

Does not sound like Ken, that guy has some wicked accent and can not enunciated a dang thing. Also his grammer is terribad...
Look at the video title in the video.. "how to repack a oring chain" [a] as in a consonant not a vowel. Also

"Here we have the fittens"
"we're gonna let dat go like dat"
"den whatchyou wanna do is"
"i hang da chain up and i blow da chain off"
"and dat's it, you just repacked your oring chain"
"and ikesay it works"

:thumbsup:

:

:thumbsup: :lol: I was thinking the exact same thing.. also he uses a lot of shop rags.... probably because he has to wipe down the entire garage when he is finished... "dangit, got grease on the ceiling again"

Back