How stupid can food get

MN72Busa

Formerly known as "Zuki"
Donating Member
Registered
Who the heck want's to eat a Breakfast Burrito, or for that matter even knows what's in one of these things. Is this the ultimate mega-calorie, get you fat, and leave you feeling unsatisifed food ever thought up?

Ok, I take that back, maybe the Breakfast Burrito is not the No#1 stupid food, maybe instead we could give that award to anything that replaces beef with some other product like turkey, chicken, tofu, and try's to convince you your actually eating beef...Completely Mega Stupid.

Kinda like a non-dairy sugarfree vanilla ice cream. To me its just a bowl of cold.

breakfast burritos are the best! In fact, anything wrapped in that shell is o.k. by me.

Yum. Take them to work. Heat them up to melt the cheese (home made) and eat.

Wow! I'll go get one now! With fries!

hogger...

recipe_116_burrito_fries_pile_up_lrg.jpg

I'll tell you what..they have some good Mexican food out here.

Yum...I'm hungry!

hogger...

recipe_104_green_chile_beef_burrito_bake_lrg.jpg

hogger....man that stuff lookes yummy! I dont think we have a Carlsjr in Minnesota....I love hot & spicy food...never knew a breakfast burito could look like what you posted...I was tinking more on the lines of McDonalds or from the freezer section
blush.gif

Who the heck want's to eat a Breakfast Burrito, or for that matter even knows what's in one of these things. Is this the ultimate mega-calorie, get you fat, and leave you feeling unsatisifed food ever thought up?
Unsatisfied - well, I guess if you got one of them McD's ones. Heck get yerself a 16" tortilla and load it up with eggs, bacon, onions, sausage, mushrooms, onions, ham, cheese, onions, sourcream!

Nothing fattening there!
tounge.gif

I bought a Breakfast Burrito at Big Mac's once, but when I picked it up something yellow poured out of the bottom with green
alien.gif
slimie stuff in it. So, in the trash it went, the coffee was good though  
coffee.gif

... I am still struggling with the concept of "Taco"- Pizza... something not right there... do they also make a "Pizza" Tacos? and where is the beef flavored soft drinks? or cheesey breakfast cereal?

I really didn't think I would like BB's either until
I tried them.....man them things are good! Even most fast food places make good ones. Much tastier than a bisquit.:O

Back