Hungry, i am.

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
Some of you guys may know the fast food joint Roy Rodgers and their Gold rush chicken sandwich. There's a couple of them left around the DC area. Good food without the fast food feel, but they're slowly dwindling away. Everywhere one has been a McDonalds has taken it's place. I say F@#K McD's!
It seems in life that anytime we get anything good, it's short lived. Take the Sante Fe Chalupa at Taco Bell, yep they ditched it but kept the nasty Baja flavor. There used to be a great mexican joint around the Nova area, it was called Taco Laredo. I used to ride down to the one in Woodbridge,Va, get a couple of burritos and feed the jukebox some quarters. Their machine was full of clasic rock and hairband tunes. What could be better?! Now gone, replaced with Taco Fresh. They suck. Maybe this is my fear of change, maybe the fear of getting older, me wanting some things to stay the same so i can reflect on my past and remember what i consider a better time in life.

Screw it, i'm hungry, Roy's here i come!!

quit whining and go get some monopoly pieces.

Uncle Roy aint giving away money and prizes.
laugh.gif

There's a Roy's right near my work. I've been tempted many times to put the fry "holster" on my belt and walk around the place
laugh.gif

Back