How much do you guys think this turbo is worth

sutphen77

Registered
I have it for sale or trade for a big tire kit in the for sale section but I am getting many who want to know the price to purchase outright.  I will remove the black paint I was leaving for a few weeks and that was all I cold find. Copy and paste below

How much are these kits new and in an honest opinion, how much do you think the kit is worth now.  I had a car turbo tuner look at the kit and he said it was in great shape n play or slop (whatever that means)

I am looking to trade for a big tire kit and depending on what the kit includes maybe some cash. The kit is an Mc Express kit and from what I am told from the person I bought it from is capable of up to 500hp (which is way to much for me)
If there anyone out there than can help me with any other info in this kit it will be greatly appreciated.  The only thing I know about turbo's is that they are much faster than a stock motor and the first time I drove one I almost sh*t my pants. The current map is set at 17-18 pounds

I am really looking for a big tire kit inclding new tires and wheels, chrome but I am unsure of the width yet, I have to ask some questions from people that actually have a big tire kit.  As you can see I gave it a quick coat of 1200 degree heat paint so it wouldnt rust

PICT0006-4.jpg

View attachment 1169544
06_08_07_1725.jpg

View attachment 1169546
View attachment 1169547
View attachment 1169548
PICT0013.jpg

View attachment 1169550

Back