How many ride with a group, organization or club?

Do you ride with a group, organization or club?

• Yes

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • No

Votes: 14 70.0%

• Total voters
mostly by my self, just started meeting up with some sport bike riders and once our good weather breaks in then we'll set out on a group ride. Any Kansas city riders interested in coming to a bike blessing to be held the week after Easter weather pending of course hit me if any one would like to attend.. Might try and do a decent ride on the same day.

@RedBusaRider

NE Indiana. Sorry, I don't know how I missed your post. I was just thinking this morning (staring out at the snow, thinking about how cold it is, and reminding myself that this won't last forever) that it would be nice to ride with others around the area-ish. If anyone is aware of a group ride in the area (or one planned for this spring/summer), I'd be interested!

I ride mostly with a group. The List. There is a group of riders that rode together and they communicated via email. All the rides were on the down low to keep the slower riders out and to keep from getting busted by the popo. Rides posted on local rider forums have been busted with speed traps because the directions along with meetup spots were listed . Well, I finally made the list last year after trying to get in on the group for several years. Same riders every ride makes it much more enjoyable. I still ride with some of the riders on the local forums but not near as much as I use too.

I go out with 1 or 2 friends that are like minded in riding , we do meet up with a group to do some roll on races but than all go different ways when done , I have gone out with a sport bike club once and stayed in last place just watching the stupidy that went on , double line passing up hill or around curves with girls on the back of bikes , pissing off everyone in a car as they push them to the side of the road to get by .

Back