How many org. members in your area?

our "AREA" spans three and half states... South Mississippi, Lower Alabama, Western Panhandle of Florida and New Orleans.. wait.. New Orleans isn't a state is it? .. okay... south Louisiana...

Well... there is me, DocDrop, BlondeonaBusa, LABusa, Jet Li, Busa70461(or whatever James's zip code is)... those are the ones I know and have met... I'm sure there are a TON more but they are not very SOCIAL.
Count me in Jules..... I'm SOCIAL .. I think.:lol:

HAHAHAHA...I think he bailed on us. Can't imagine why, but...who's to know? I've been wrong before. No, it's true.

It's possible that he's getting ready for the next wave of 75-100 all Gen1 'busas to roll up to his suspiciously European appearing cobble-stone cul-de-sac so he can show us how it's REALLY done.

I don't know.

Hey Guys

Yes its all good fun to treat a fellow busa owner this way. I have always supported this group and made only postive posts so I do not get why the stupid games and name calling and different screen names - Dumb! I have never seen people act like this in any motorcycle group before - its embrassing!

Regarding San Diego, for some reason the local Busa Boy-Scout Scar loves to use the words family and brother to anyone that will help his need for self promotion. But he avoids people who just want to ride their Busa and not be in a weekly photo shoot or his endless promotions.

I will try again to get the other Busa riders that I ride with in San Diego to hook up here but but they do not ride with Scar and do not need the "look-at-me" stuff.

Christopher,
Dave,
Joe,
Matt
Victor
to name a few

I have ridden with Lamb a few times but the Busa.org activity in San Diego is just not happening instead its one ride per year.

But who cares because I change bikes every year or two anyway so last week I picked up a 2009 Ducati 1198 Superbike. And now I have a whole new set of friends and riders again.
PS: The Busa is for sale if anyone is interested its listed in the Classified section of this forum.

Please do not worry about me I am off into the sunset and would like to thank all the members that have helped me with Tech advice including Lamb.
And I guess I will just have to miss the next Scar Video.

Duc_Busa.jpg

No one was calling you names or referring to you with the other screen names. Go back and read jackass, there I called you a name. Better?

Hey Guys

Yes its all good fun to treat a fellow busa owner this way. I have always supported this group and made only postive posts so I do not get why the stupid games and name calling and different screen names - Dumb! I have never seen people act like this in any motorcycle group before - its embrassing!

Regarding San Diego, for some reason the local Busa Boy-Scout Scar loves to use the words family and brother to anyone that will help his need for self promotion. But he avoids people who just want to ride their Busa and not be in a weekly photo shoot or his endless promotions.

I will try again to get the other Busa riders that I ride with in San Diego to hook up here but but they do not ride with Scar and do not need the "look-at-me" stuff.

Christopher,
Dave,
Joe,
Matt
Victor
to name a few

I have ridden with Lamb a few times but the Busa.org activity in San Diego is just not happening instead its one ride per year.

But who cares because I change bikes every year or two anyway so last week I picked up a 2009 Ducati 1198 Superbike. And now I have a whole new set of friends and riders again.
PS: The Busa is for sale if anyone is interested its listed in the Classified section of this forum.

Please do not worry about me I am off into the sunset and would like to thank all the members that have helped me with Tech advice including Lamb.
And I guess I will just have to miss the next Scar Video.

Duc_Busa.jpg

Nice bike Ken :thumbsup:

You don't need a Busa to be a member here...stick around :beerchug:

im voting for a map to find local riders as well. im from wichita ks and have met no one on here. i c alot of busa's running around, but i didnt see one person from ks on this post.

:cry:

But really, if I see you on the roadside, you can bet I'll stop to make sure you're o.k.

Nice bike Ken :thumbsup:

You don't need a Busa to be a member here...stick around :beerchug:

Still got the Busa - no buyers yet, but got my 600 miles done for the break-in and did some Mods to the 1198 and took a few photos. This is my first experience in owning a Track Bike that is street legal. This thing hauls ARSE, turns and stops with brakes to die for. Plus, you come out of the corners, pull back the throttle in 1st or 2nd and the front wheel slowly climbs in the air. I have never experienced anything like this - Dam!

ducati_main1024.jpg

I'm in central NJ, and I'm starting to feel like "the lonely Busa"...
Pretty much a ghost town, Johnny Law must've scared em away.

Back