How many org. members in your area?

I know of several central florida members, i've only met 1 though. There are a ton of busas here though, but i dont think they are on the .org

you got me right Chris??? BTW its over 50 on sat you riding?
yep he has the truck gassed up, the trailer cleaned off and all his tiedowns ready to go!!

gotta love trailer queens.... :rofl: (His goal this year... more road miles than trailer miles.. or more miles than posts?.... naw..)

What would be cool if we could have an area on here where it shows what riders are in what state...break everyone down to a state. Say, I could click on Arkansas and see all riders in this state.
Id like an actual map not another damn thread to look at...

Well lets see here I am in Dallas along with...... Dan, HRHDI, TX00Busa, TXNURSE00(dont member exactly, sorry Shannon), couple others I havent met in the FT. Worth and Arlington area.

Austin I met R2B and MrsR2B

I would goto H-Town, but I wont EVER go back to that hell hole... (Sorry bad experiences there, long story) Got a brother that lives outside Killeen Few peeps back in West Texas. Mike, Matt, Jenn(Who I swear is Jules' twin), Marty, Trini, Joe P., Carl and wife Marie.

That is about all I know. That is 15 in TX I have met personally there are plenty I havent met or dont know.

Scar
Lamb
Devil Dog (Vinny)
ISalsa (Noah)
Mschivs173 (Dwayne)
Shoty (Chris)

Maybe others I've missed...

For the longest time it was just me, then Professor, twotonevert, Busa159,

now there is the OK clan....

Back