Any Cisco Call Manager folks in OKC area?

zukracer

I'm somewhere but dont know where
Donating Member
Registered
I have a buddy that is looking to hire a cisco call manager resource in the OKC/Tulsa area. Figured I'd post this out here for any of the Org members that may need a job there or know someone in that area that would be qualified. This is for a government project so probably best if they were nationals or legal aliens ;)

If you know someone that is interested just let me know. I guess the other side of this would be a UCM person that would relo themselves to the OK area for a good job. :thumbsup:

Sysco is the food distribution company, Cisco Systems is the computer/network company. Cisco Systems, Inc

Cisco Call Manager is a product that is a software phone system basically, there's a lot more to it but thats the most basic description of it. :beerchug:

indeed, whats up MEATHEAD .... that movie was on yesterday, reminded me of you :rofl:

What are they looking for? A CCM engineer? Or administrator? Or something else?

I get the sysco/cisco stuff all the time.. :laugh:

Probably someone that can do most everything, the company is a deployment/integration/consulting group so I would imagine a more senior level person for this one, definitely more engineer than basic admin type. :beerchug:

Back