San Diego, CA How manny busa's we got out here?!

V8N3T

More mods plz..
Donating Member
Registered
Hey yall, was just wondering how many busa's we got out here in San Diego. We should round up some Busa's and get' eR done! I would love to know of some good area's to ride around here. Post up yall!

We have myself, lamb, hion, devil dog, big daddy and drewco that i know of.
charles, BA , busahaya and others up in LA

sounds good, can you PM me the details please? How many are riding out of San Diego up towards LA? Cause I've never been to LA, so I dont know my way around to well.

Oh, I was wanting to ask if there are going to be any other class of bikes there, i.e 750's, 1000's. Etc. Cause I have a couple of people, roughly 3-4 at a minimum that want to come from Coronado as well. Need more info on the ride this sunday.

ill definately be there Sunday morn.... ill be bringing my relative who has an 06 R1 (hopefully he can keep up)
laugh.gif

(V8N3T @ Sep. 07 2006,04:48) sounds good, can you PM me the details please? How many are riding out of San Diego up towards LA? Cause I've never been to LA, so I dont know my way around to well.
Get on the 5 and go north.

getting to LA is easy, but I hope this is gonna be a good turn out! I got a couple of people coming from my work, so already from the people xzvs supplied and the people I have coming we have aprox 12 people. 12 Riders so far, WE NEED MORE!

Moved to geographic for housekeeping. Helps out with forum search and such.
smile.gif

(Gunnybusa @ Sep. 07 2006,12:31)
(MC MUSTANG @ Sep. 07 2006,10:27) Moved to geographic for housekeeping.  Helps out with forum search and such.
smile.gif
Your making me dizzy.
I thought you west coast guys were quick??
laugh.gif

I dont know where were gonna ride. But someone needs to figure it out lol. Being im from Texas I dont know CA. But the people here at work are wondering a fixed Date and Time and Location of where were meeting.

But how many others are going to come? We need more people! Like 20+! lol im kidding, but more than 12 is already fun. Well post up yall!

I'm down to roll and play show you Diego Brothers around here in L.A., when is this ride planned up for? We could dedicate this ride to Devil Dog!

I'm waiting to hear from Lamb as to when where ect on the ride
The list at the beginning of the thread was just a list of known riders in the area- not people who have commited for sun -- we dont even know any of the details yet

It would be nice to have a decent turn out. Always fun riding with 10+ riders. Well count me in for the ride on Sunday (the 10th)

1. Me
2. busahaya
3. bigdaddy619
4.?
5.?
6.?
7.?
8.?
9.?
10.?

Picking a spot to meet up is the easy part. We all live relatively close to each other. If you want in on this Sunday's ride, POST UP!

So can I count you and lamb in?

1. Me +2 friends
2. busahaya
3. bigdaddy619
4. xzvs
5. lamb
6.?
7.?
8.?
9.?
10.?

I am supposed to meet up w/ Lamb and the other riders at pomerado and highland valley for a trip through the twisties

Back