How many Miles Thus Far?

Iowadiver

Registered
Just curious... how long have you had your 08' and how many miles thus far?

I got mine early November and just hit 2600miles tonight.... where are you at?

where are you at?
I am in 5 inches of snow here in southeastern Washington.
banghead.gif

This winter sucks moist ass.

It sucks moist ass cheese.
thumb_down.gif

It sucks moist curdled ass cheese.
It sucks moist curdled ass cheese... gone bad!
puke.gif

Picked up the K8 in mid-Nov. Thanks to this suck-ass winter, the bike is around 1300 miles.

Florida weather seems pretty attractive right now....

83 miles since 14th Dec ?

Did 300 on my first 08 b4 it got pinched

Never gone above 6000rpm yet LOL

Its miserable weather in UK at the mo
smile.gif

Got mine October 18th, Now have 2400 miles on it, no problems so far, except a bad (not fully charged gel cell) battery they gave me on day one.

BikeOnly500.jpg

let's see, I got back from the middle east on 16 dec and put almost 300 miles on her before leaving to the bahamas on 19 dec. got back from bahamas on 2 jan and just hit 923 miles last night. Betsy will still be new when I get back from this years tour in sun.

Got mine October 19. Only put 403 miles on it(all the first weekend).

Since then it has gone to Tiger racing and is now at HMF engineering.

Ohio weather sucks.

flamethrowingsmiley.gif
PM -->
Iowadiver @ Jan. 08 2008 said:
1261599[/ATTACH] PM]
where are you at?
I am in 5 inches of snow here in southeastern Washington.  
banghead.gif

This winter sucks moist ass.

It sucks moist ass cheese.  
thumb_down.gif

It sucks moist curdled ass cheese.
It sucks moist curdled ass cheese... gone bad!  
puke.gif

Picked up the K8 in mid-Nov. Thanks to this suck-ass winter, the bike is around 1300 miles.  

Florida weather seems pretty attractive right now....
rofl.gif
Damn War..sucks to be you. MD is not so good either except last 2 days been about 65 Degrees but worky worky and painting(honey doo list) aint letting me get to her either
cursin.gif
just makes it worth while later I guess oh! believe it or not 1 friskin mile on her since last Saturday when I brought her home
banghead.gif

flamethrowingsmiley.gif

banghead.gif

Spotted rain showers here so it's a gamble to get wet or not. Got mine Dec. 12th and I have 330 miles on it. I would have alot more if I wasn't sick for 2 weeks. Going to the Bahamas this weekend, so no riding, Might take it out tomorrow for a bit though.
thumb_up.gif

2500+ miles; picked it up day after Thanksgiving; San Diego.

On travel (out of town/business) for two weeks of that period.

Probably do another 6-700 this weekend. First weekend of no rain (what?) in nearly a month.

Rode to work today...

beerchug.gif

I bought mine Oct 19th, and I have somewhere around 1300 to 1500 miles, haven't looked lateley. OK I am ashamed  
fart.gif

But I did make 12 passes at the drag strip, does that count for double miles.  
laugh.gif

I don't commute on it, mostly just thrusday bike night and saturday/sunday rides.  
whistling.gif

whistling.gif

whistling.gif

whistling.gif

whistling.gif

Got mine on November 16th and I have just under 1200 on it...
I rode it to work this morning and I think it was around 30 degrees
pillepalle.gif

The ride home will be nice though.
super.gif

Augusta Ga. got her Dec.16th, 792 at the moment, just commuting and sneaking around when I can, but I may ride to Virginia on sunday with some goldwing guys. That should get me in the neighborhood of 1700 mi. then the real spanking begins!

800 miles since 12/13/2008. I have to take the Roadliner out every once in the while thou as she is jeoulous of the new bike in the garage.

I picked mine up the day before Thanksgiving. The weather went to the "shids" ever since. So, I've only got 150 miles on her. Put them all on the last 2 days when the "heat wave" hit--60 degrees. Back down to the 40's & snow today!

Back