how many 200 mile per

what has to be done to beat the speed limiter on the 03 i have a great strech of four lane highway that i pinn my speedo against the limiter alot plus my bike may have a 50 horse shot of juice soon, still in debate, but this and a gear change should get me there. im more for the quarter mile but want to be able to say i went 200 at least once

I'M WITH THRASHER FOX I WOULD LOVE TO HIT 200MPH BUT WHERE I LIVE IN IL THE FAST I HAVE WENT 183 WITH SPEDO HEALER BUT THERE IS NO WHERE TO RUN IN A FEW YEARS I WOULD LIKE TO GO TO TIME TRAILS SOME WHERE AND BE OFFICALLY PART OF 200MPH CLUB JUST NO WHERE TO RUN SAFELY

I'm officially a member now. New record at Maxton in October this year. 201.793MPH.

Man I love this bike,

I'm officially a member now.  New record at Maxton in October this year.  201.793MPH.

Man I love this bike,

CONGRATS ON YOUR RECORD
egitarre77.gif

The [sitting up] at speed is a dangerous prospect....Just don't.
And congrat's to all the 200+ members..AWSOME..My best, 176 gps in fifth.
Some day may try for it...have about 170 RW--right now..
Even at 5000' feet and stock gearing AND lowerd 3\4" @ 5-6 k up she comes...Gotta love it.

The  [sitting up] at speed is a dangerous prospect....Just don't.
And congrat's to all the 200+ members..AWSOME..My best, 176 gps in fifth.
Some day may try for it...have about 170 RW--right now..
Even at 5000' feet and stock gearing AND lowerd 3\4"  @ 5-6 k up she comes...Gotta love it.
good air brakes if you have strong arms.. ;O

178 indicated and the road was going by pretty fast, blurry fast. I think a controlled area is the only safe place to reach the 200ish zone. Congrats to those who have the nads to keep it pinned. Hate to hit a grasshopper going that fast
wow.gif

http://1st-to-the-finish-line.com

Ready for 230mph in April. Maxton is only 3 months away, who's going?

Guy

http://1st-to-the-finish-line.com

OK, OK...So I'm fatter than you thought, but I needs the weight for traction...
jump9.gif

230MPH for Maxton in April is the goal.  

Don't forget the $500 prize to whom ever breaks my record at the end of the season.  Also receive $100 each event if you come within 5MPH of my record.  

Guy
beerchug.gif

I topped out my spedo on my 05 Busa but no idea of the actual speed. I would like to know how I can correct the spedo or am do I need something else to tell how fast I'm going.???

I have only had my 02 busa for about a month and I got it up to 160mph, but when I put her on a dyno during bike week she did 196 at 166hp. The guy said she was running lean and I can get her much faster by changing some settings on my Yoshimura EMS power commandor. The only problem is I don't know what I'm doing. I just been randonly changing the settings.

Back