How low are you with an extended swing arm

drizzit

Registered
Hey guys,

I am getting my swing arm next week and need to know if I need to change out my lowering links. Right now I have Brocks on the third hole (as low as it can go). It looks like if I want to stay at that hieght I will have to get Adams Performance's lowering set up.

HTML:
http://www.schnitzracingstore.com/catalogs/catalog.asp?prodid=5120314&showprevnext=1
My swing arm is a 2 to 8 over. Plan on running at 4 or 5. Any pics will help.

Thanks, Jason

BiggDaddyBusa08

Registered
I am +6 with bolt on extentions. I am using Brocks "window" links on the rear. They are 3/4 inch longer(which lowers the bike) than the stock links when the Brocks links are at their shortest point. So to answere your question i think ya will need to change them.

BMW5

Registered
I extended the swing arm on my bike about 6-7 inches, and it kicked the tail end of the bike up in the air. The picture posted is the bike after installing a pair of Soupy's Lowering links. My goal was to lower the bike back down to stock height, but I believe I'm a little lower than stock.

BMW5

My Hayabusa.jpg

markiee43

Registered
I like the women in the pics whats here number :beerchug: :laugh: i have a 08 busa's that i am almost done cutomizing and need a lady to do my photo shoot to send in

GoldenChild

DID HE REALLY SAY THAT?
Donating Member
Registered
Hey guys,

I am getting my swing arm next week and need to know if I need to change out my lowering links. Right now I have Brocks on the third hole (as low as it can go). It looks like if I want to stay at that hieght I will have to get Adams Performance's lowering set up.

HTML:
http://www.schnitzracingstore.com/catalogs/catalog.asp?prodid=5120314&showprevnext=1
My swing arm is a 2 to 8 over. Plan on running at 4 or 5. Any pics will help.

Thanks, Jason
who's arm did you go with?

Bezi99

Registered
I extended my 2013 Busa about 6" and I don't think it needs to lowered. It looks good like it is.

20140214_122336.jpg

SKECHE

Registered
i have a 8" - 10", set about 9" right now with dogbones on middle hole, also with a 1400lbs spring...:thumbsup:

P7-Last_Resport_2013.jpg

B Rad

Registered
+10 arm set about 7.8 to 8

I didn't plan on doing the gsxr1000 tail originally but after the swing arm I was bottoming out too much. with my suspension set and ride height lowered to where I wanted it. Don't extent too far or you cant lower and you will have to set spring and shock hard.

busa.jpg

Latest Bikes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitch748