extended swing arm??

Rich

Registered
I am looking for a extended swing arm instead of extensions. Does anyone know where to get them?? Thanks.

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
Generally guys use a bolt on or they send it off to have a piece added to it. I think Frank Adams does this at psychobike.com. Then most people send it off to have the final touches applied like chrome.......................

200hp

Registered
Frank has mine right now.  His price is $600 to put a 0-6" slider extension on, and cut off the upper bracing (great place for Nitrous bottle.  I will post pics when I get it back.  In the past I have used Terry Macontosh.  He also does flawless work, but he is slow and hard to get a hold of.  Frank says 7-10 days.  I'll tell you if he delivers.  I am sure he will.  I have heard nothing but good things about his work.
Matt

Racer 222

The rider formerly known as Howlin_Mad
Donating Member
Registered
200hp thanks for the bones! I will let you know if I get the desired results.

Marc "Howlin Mad"

200hp

Registered
I robbed this off Psychobike this is a quote from Jason Miller "Here is another idea Schultz Advanced Fabrication swaingarm. Mike Schultz 301-694-0602 it has an air tank in it. I believe he charges around $750 for everything. Just call and ask him how much. They are real high quality arms!" Personally I like the looks of it, and being chromoly I am sure it is lighter weight and twice as strong. I don't need the air in the arm though. Nitrous is the only way to fly.....

Jason_Millers_60_inch_bike.jpg

Latest Bikes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KHobbs