How long before I get banned......

Think the thread a;ready gone :laugh:..

ps Lambo is not a waste of money :poke: It's a toy for people with a different size wallet :laugh: Wish I had one :thumbsup:

I guess they already banned me cuz they did not like my first post of how I paid 10K for my hayabusa and they paid over 100K for their Lamborghini when my Hayabusa is probably just as fast if not faster:laugh:

I guess they already banned me cuz they did not like my first post of how I paid 10K for my hayabusa and they paid over 100K for their Lamborghini when my Hayabusa is probably just as fast if not faster:laugh:

I don't think you buy a Lambo purely for speed. If I had the cash i would much rather have a Lambo.

Invalid Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator :laugh:

Envious bastids :laugh:

I don't think you buy a Lambo purely for speed. If I had the cash i would much rather have a Lambo.

I'd take the cash for said Lambo since I couldn't pay the annual dues for property taxes and auto insurance, but that's just me :laugh:

I'd take the cash for said Lambo since I couldn't pay the annual dues for property taxes and auto insurance, but that's just me :laugh:

Well yeah, If all I could afford was a Lambo and nothing else I could think of better things to spend my money on. But if I had ample money to burn then I would love to have one.

no comparison at all, I would trade the busa for a lambo anyday, just havin trouble finding the right person to make the deal for some strange reason.

I'd still rather have my Busa. - I've driven Lambo's, Porsches, Ferraris and even a TVR, but cars hold no appeal for me. I'll take a bike any day.

Your right cause imagine the women that would go for a ride with you :laugh:

Seriously though, it is one of those things that if I could afford one, I would have both, and a Ferarri, Porsche, Bugatti, few others. I am still waiting on the lotto:please::please::please::please:

Never liked Lambo's. Always seem too boxy and massive. Just think if they could cram that 10 cylinder into a Mazda 3 sized car with the Lambo styling? That would be sick. Just shrink a Gallardo down by half or 1/3 at least, then I might think about playing!

I will defer to my dear Busa!

Back