How long before I get banned......

never been a fan of lambo's either.. i prefer something that comes from germany.. maybe an engine in the rear instead.. big turbos.. yeahhhh
amg has a couple models i'd really enjoy owning..
and of course, i've always got a special place for the bmw M division :)

save quite a bit and you can still teach him a lesson, with your kids in the backseat, because its a sedan!:moon:

Never liked Lambo's. Always seem too boxy and massive. Just think if they could cram that 10 cylinder into a Mazda 3 sized car with the Lambo styling? That would be sick. Just shrink a Gallardo down by half or 1/3 at least, then I might think about playing!

I will defer to my dear Busa!

Specifications | Hennessey Venom GT

2011 Hennessey Venom GT Specifications
Performance
0 – 60 mph 2.5 sec.
1/4 Mile 9.9 sec. @ 162 mph
0 – 200 mph 15.9 sec. (Bugatti Veyron = 24.2 sec.)
Top Speed 267 mph

Power
Horsepower 1,200 bhp @ 6,500 rpm
Torque 1,155 lb-ft @ 4,200 rpm
Specific Output 166 bhp / Liter
Bhp / Weight 767.23 hp per ton or 2.61 lbs / hp
Boost 16 psi (1.1 bar)
Fuel 93 octane

Not quite lambo looks, but @#$% :laugh::beerchug:

sorry i would take my busa over anything on four wheels anyday.but ya know if you subtract what i paid for the busa from the retail price of one of them bad boys, i would surely take the difference...:whistle: but it would go right to the busa and buy me another anyway...

honestly i was never appealed to the lambo. way too expensive of a machine. for the price i can build way too many other things. i like it built not bought.:moon:

Specifications | Hennessey Venom GT

2011 Hennessey Venom GT Specifications
Performance
0 – 60 mph 2.5 sec.
1/4 Mile 9.9 sec. @ 162 mph
0 – 200 mph 15.9 sec. (Bugatti Veyron = 24.2 sec.)
Top Speed 267 mph

Power
Horsepower 1,200 bhp @ 6,500 rpm
Torque 1,155 lb-ft @ 4,200 rpm
Specific Output 166 bhp / Liter
Bhp / Weight 767.23 hp per ton or 2.61 lbs / hp
Boost 16 psi (1.1 bar)
Fuel 93 octane

Not quite lambo looks, but @#$% :laugh::beerchug:

:wow:

I would love to have a lambo, however, if my wallet were big enough to own one I would first invest in building the fastest Hayabusa made and then with the left over I would make the Lambo faster than the busa :beerchug:

Back