How do you take your busa for a ride?

BurbankBusaBoy

Registered
How do you guys put your bike up on the trailer or in the back of the pickup?  I have a ramp but was wondering where are the diff tie off points where u wont do any damage.  Everytime i go outta town somewhere beautiful i always say to myslef DAMN i wish i had my Busa!  I ride dirtbikes so i own a sizable trailer but all the tie off points on the traiiler are low and no matter where i wannna tie off, theres rubbing or other kinds of bad things i can see happening.  The back of my pickup would be okay, with the tie off points being higher and more spread apart, but on long trips well....7.5 litre big block ford fullsize with a 460cu.in. and its the last year of carburation...yeah u do the math....if im lucky i get like 9 mpg's at best.....any suggestions?  Thanks guys...hoped u all survived V-day and remember the bad ass exhaust system u could of had with the money u spent on your baybee, or the scorpio alram...or the new helmet......my lady on the other hand got me a new helmet and a new pair of dirtbike pants..YEEEHAW...I think i gots me a keeper fellas!..........BBB

<!--EDIT|BurbankBusaBoy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139995855 -->

look out for the pint on da tank
my budy hurt his baby that way
sad.gif

This is what I want

<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Motorcycle-carrier-rack-Sport-bike-trailer-hayabusa_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ34284QQitem
Z4612565922QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW" target="_blank">click</a>

But if you already got a trailer just go to your local stealership and get the handelbar sockthing. THey go over your bar ends so you can rachet down futher out on your bar and prevent rubbing on the fairing, they are like 25$

This is another cool site
click

That first link was a no-go the second has some nice stuff. That rack for the trailer is pretty kick-a$$...I will be getting that in the spring when i get my trailer.

I've trailered the 'busa to the track before. I used a couple of "soft-ties" choked around each handlebar. Then ratchet straps from the soft-ties to the tie down point. Pulled the forks down to almost bottom. Worked just fine for several hundred miles.

i got a canyon dancer... goes over the handlebars. Works great, just put a towel or something cotton between the plastic and the canyon dancer just so it doesnt rub. then i use tie downs on the passenger peg brackets to strap the rear.

Back