how do i get this busa in the air

major

Registered
<span style='color:purple'>i just got my busa for a graduation present.   i need a right fairing....   i put 754 miles on it in two days.  i'm now ready for my oil change...

i need some advice on going into the turns? and i need to know other basic steps that you all might know that i dont know.    everytime i get on this bike i learn something new...

and also how do i break in my tires?</span>
how do i get this bike to come up?

Dirtysouth

MAN I'M A RIDER.. I'M PROUD TO GO DOWN...  BUT NOW I KNOW WHY I WENT DOWN.  IT DIDN'T FILL GOOD BUT I DID LEARN FROM IT.

I THINK YOU ARE RIGHT I WILL KEEP HER DOWN FOR NOW...

<!--EDIT|major
Reason for Edit: None given...|1080606181 -->

<span style='color:purple'> i went down the second day i got it.  not going fast just not paying attention to what i was doing.  </span>

Dirtysouth
WELCOME!

If you continue to ride like this, you won't live long on any bike let a lone a Busa!

As for the tires you just need to go through a couple heat cycles on them. Don't ride to crazy because of the coating on them from the factory. Just take it easy and lean it more and more everytime you ride.

Help Taking turns...........?

TAKE A MSF SAFTEY COURSE BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING ELSE!

Josh
pirate.gif

<span style='color:purple'> i went down the second day i got it.  not going fast just not paying attention to what i was doing.  </span>

Dirtysouth
WELCOME!

If you continue to ride like this, you won't live long on any bike let a lone a Busa!

As for the tires you just need to go through a couple heat cycles on them.  Don't ride to crazy because of the coating on them from the factory.  Just take it easy and lean it more and more everytime you ride.

Help Taking turns...........?

TAKE A MSF SAFTEY COURSE BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING ELSE!

Josh
pirate.gif
i have to agree one hundred percent

did you graduate from HS
or College?
rock.gif

hrmm...not a good sign bro. You need to be 120% aware when you ride. Anything less and you might not make it back home.

Please be safe, bro.

Welcome! Keep her down for now...she is a beast and will not hesitate to bite and bite hard. I'm speaking from exprience. Be very careful!
wink.gif

Welcome to the board.

Take the MSF course!

No sh!t.

I have students wrecking, crashing, DIE-ING, every year!

Keep it on 2 wheels.

You want to learn to wheelie, get a dirtbike.

A good o'l CR500 weighs 220 lbs and makes roughly 67 HP, and you won't get squished by a cage if you wreck!

Be safe!

yep...safety is key, bro! Safety, Responisibility and good judgement go a long ways...

Nah, If you want to get it up in a hurry? Get Rollin at about 6K in First, then pull in the clutch, Rev her up to about 10K RPM then just drop that clutch... I promise, It will come right up!!!!

What? It will!!!

OK OK, You want to get it in the air, just to make certain that you'll need even more plastic for your busa? All you gotta do is roll along at about 5K in first, 6-7K in second. Then quickly close the throttle then snap it back open about 1/4 -1/2 throttle, she'll come up in a hurry though so be ready for it. Also, if you just snuggle your ass back in the seat and just roll the throttle through to the stop in first gear, it will come up all on it's own as the Tach Passes 5500rpms. Usually just a foot or so, but up she comes....

Good Luck

nah. got it for a graduation present.

1) needs a right fairing before he even wrecks the wheelie?!?!?!!!!!
2) needs to ride a different bike first... doesnt know how to take a turn??!!!
rock.gif

3) needs to have a organ donor card onboard
4) needs to tell his family he loves them while he can.

grim.gif

OK...heres the inside on how to wheely, SAFE! pull in clutch and throttle to exactly 11000, but not past 11000 as u know its redline and dump that mofo. As for the tire, u need to find a beach so u can ride on the sand. Beach sand is very rough and it should rubb off the shinnys on your tire. LOL.....SLOW YOUR ROLL HOMEBOY!

I got a email today..  i was told that i was wrong for calling my hayabusa brothers slow and stupid.  I'M SORRY AND I WILL MAKE SURE THAT IT WILL NOT HAPPEN ANYMORE...  I LOVE THIS BOARD AND I want to THANK EVERYONE FOR GIVing ME GOOD ADVICE ON HOW TO RIDE...   JUST FOR THE RECORD    I DIRTYSOUTH AM SORRY FOR CALLING SOME OF YOU SLOW IN THE HEAD....  

PS   i will be safe   you all be safe too  I'm out sorry about the caps

<!--EDIT|major
Reason for Edit: None given...|1080750522 -->

Back