New HEL SS Brake Lines

3rdbusa

Registered
<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:purple'>Hey folks I went with HEL SS brake lines from yalls advice (southern draw). I have read in this forum that it is very hard to bleed the brakes. I am not one to take my bike to the shop unless necessary, any suggestions on how to get the brakes bleed completely? Thanks and this Board is great, thanks for all the help.  
1zhelp.gif
</span></span>

<!--EDIT|3rdbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1118111288 -->

No its not hard to bleed the brake.I used mity vac just
to make it abit easy but you can use the old passion way
PUMP AND OPEN THEN REPEAT.Do search im sure there is
step by step how to..
smile.gif

Purchase a $5 bleed bottle from your local auto parts store.... Shouldn't take anytime at all.....

If it is not to late make sure you ordered an upper banjo bolt bleeder with your hel's. It makes it a little easier and more thorough to get all the air out. Did you go with the two full length lines instead of the factory single with xover?
smile.gif

If it is not to late make sure you ordered an upper banjo bolt bleeder with your hel's. It makes it a little easier and more thorough to get all the air out. Did you go with the two full length lines instead of the factory single with xover?
smile.gif
<span style='color:purple'>Yes I went with the 2 full length up front. Have a buddy at the shop said he would install front and rear SS lines along with new brakes, I supply brakes for $108. Figure I would let him do it for that price. He is a great mechanic. What do yall think?</span>

<div align="center"><span style='color:purple'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>PURPLE POWER</span></span>[/Quote]

Back