Easy 200HP Gain

3rdbusa

Registered
<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:purple'>I installed 20 of these on my Busa and gained over 200 Hp!!!!!!</span></span>
tounge.gif

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:purple'>Think I will ad 30 more of these fine gems, but do not want to have to much power. E-bay has it all!!</span></span>
Sorry can't get page downloaded. However this is the Chip advertised on e-bay that guarantees a 10 hp gain!!
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|3rdbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1118458857 -->

tounge.gif

if what ever your sellin actrualy worked i would take a 1000 and land myself into a tree at what 330 miles an hour?. Lol

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:purple'>I installed 20 of these on my Busa and gained over 200 Hp!!!!!!</span></span>
tounge.gif

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:purple'>Think I will ad 30 more of these fine gems, but do not want to have to much power. E-bay has it all!!</span></span>
Sorry can't get page downloaded. However this is the Chip advertised on e-bay that guarantees a 10 hp gain!!
tounge.gif
oddly enough, your the 3rd person to beat this dead horse.....

scam, scam, scam. but I hope you enjoyed the purchase....
biggrin.gif

tounge.gif

<span style='color:purple'>Hey folks I did'nt buy one just making fun of of the fact that the item is actualy sold on e-bay. This post was purely for FUN!!!</span>
tounge.gif

Back