How did you arrive at your Username ?

This was my screen name on another site when I had my gsxr 750...it was pretty quick. Not as quick as some...but "quicker" than others :)

well at 15 i joined a Motorsports club....My riding name i came up with was majic. i heard the song Im Back by Young jeezy...he said mr.majic city.....i loved the way that sounded...i took it on as my full riding name..majic for short....i use the J on purpose....just like the way it looks

Cantab is short for Cantabrian which is a person living in Canterbury the province, i guess like a Texan from Texas..

Reactions: c10
The evening before I joined the site I had been watching Rick Moranis and Dave Thomas doing Bob & Doug McKenzie on an old clip from SCTV. Any Canadian out there knows who they are. Anyway it struck me as a good idea at the time. I did consider "Neo" from the Matrix, but there is no SloMo in the Busa world!

When i got my first computer in the late 1980s, it was a c64, i had a game called The Detective game. In the game you would take the role as Inspector Snide to investigate the death of a wealthy man and the reading of his will then even more murders takes place. I really liked the game so i started to use the name Snide.

The evening before I joined the site I had been watching Rick Moranis and Dave Thomas doing Bob & Doug McKenzie on an old clip from SCTV. Any Canadian out there knows who they are. Anyway it struck me as a good idea at the time. I did consider "Neo" from the Matrix, but there is no SloMo in the Busa world!

Wow. That's a pretty deep reference. Well done! :)

:welcome:

When i got my first computer in the late 1980s, it was a c64, i had a game called The Detective game. In the game you would take the role as Inspector Snide to investigate the death of a wealthy man and the reading of his will then even more murders takes place. I really liked the game so i started to use the name Snide.

So, the phrase "that's a Snide remark!" must be a compliment to you. ;)

:welcome:

Back