how cool is PACman

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Pac is cool. he's just good people. He's concerned about a fr9iend of ours. actually a friend of the board. monsterspeedfreek. the guy has been MIA, i jhave the inside edge. He doesnt have cancer or anything like that. Actually, knowing bill, he'd be happier with cancer. Anyway. MSF is knee deep in shid. and not of his own doing.

hey BillaBong... hey 20$ Bill... hey you,the Bill-T 1....

chuck us a line..... were drownin' here...

YEah, I got's nervous myself... Had to break down and ask Iced where the heck the big guy has been keeping himself...

But what about you Rubbah? You doing ok?

heheh....thanks for the props, my brudder....

I try my best to take care of the good folk here....that, an besides: Bill's a good 'ol boy...I gotta call him to make sure he's alright...see if there's anything I can help him with.
cool.gif

Wow, RSD haven't seen you in awhile. I hope everything is good with you.

Hi guys.
Pac...I just got in, and it's very late.....sorry I missed yer call bro, but know this....it meant alot to hear yer voice bro.,...very cool....Andy's right yer good peeps....you all are.

Yeah yer right Andy....at one point I'd have rather been dead....actually thought about in one night......came way to close.

No point in hiding anything anymore.
About 5 months ago, I found out from my cousin that he had seen Colleen with another guy.....of course there's no way I'd believe him...so I popped my top at him....imagine how shiddy I feel now...he was right.
Colleen has been my absolute best friend for almost 26 years now....we've been together for 17, and as most of you know we were married a little over 2 years ago now.
To make a long painful story short, she met a guy while walking our dog...Luna (most of you probably remember her too).....she went away numerous times with this guy (found all this out later)....she lied to me so many times, I can't even remember what a truth is anymore.
I tried my absolute hardest and best to work things out with her, even when I knew it was just too late, but she just went right back to him the next day...time after time.

The bad part is she blames my family for her leaving me....my family has been absolutely incredible to her since we were small kids...I don't really understand any of it, and every time I asked her why, all she said is "it's just too much stuff, there's just too much stuff", but she never tells me what it is.....I now realize I'll never know.
She stopped talking to me all together about 40 days ago now, so I'm just trying to get over it, and move on......she picked up divorce papers a while back, so I guess I'll just have to sign em when the time comes, and then all will be done I suppose.
I've bought a new place, and started my own company...I lost 46 lbs in the last 3 months, and am starting to feel great now.....basically started an entirely new life.
Chris "Iced" has been an excellent friend as usual.....he is one class act!!
Anyhow...I'm not complaining, I'm actually pretty happy now again.....just takes a bit of time to get past these things I guess.
So there ya have it folks....thanks for the concern...really...I do appreciate it.
Pac...I'll try and contact you tomorrow, but I won't be home till late.....I'll keep trying til I get ya.
Andy.....bro.....Hope everything is good with you.....and I don't need that rear cowl dude.....just do what you want with it.
How bad is the bike....write off??
Are you gonna buy another......how you been feeling.

Talk with ya later folks.
Bill

I got the inside skinny, Bill.....an angel in the sky told me about it. An yer welcome for the call...it was me pleasure.
cool.gif

Damn sorry to hear about this, bro...glad that it seems like you're doing alright. I'm jsut glad that I didn't lose a bruvver in the Canadian nation...

Call me when you get a chance, alright? You have my numbers...and it's my cell, so it's pretty much with me everywhere I go.

Keep that chin up and lay off the bottle...

at least until I get there....then we can tip the bottle together. Damn glad to hear from ya, my bro...damn glad.
biggrin.gif

Wow, sorry to read about the down side. But glad your back and hope things go smooth for ya bro. - K

Hi guys.
Pac...I just got in, and it's very late.....sorry I missed yer call bro, but know this....it meant alot to hear yer voice bro.,...very cool....Andy's right yer good peeps....you all are.

Yeah yer right Andy....at one point I'd have rather been dead....actually thought about in one night......came way to close.

About 5 months ago, I found out from my cousin that he had seen Colleen with another guy.....of course there's no way I'd believe him...so I popped my top at him....imagine how shiddy I feel now...he was right.
Colleen has been my absolute best friend for almost 26 years now....we've been together for 17, and as most of you know we were married a little over 2 years ago now.
To make a long painful story short, she met a guy while walking our dog...Luna (most of you probably remember her too).....she went away numerous times with this guy (found all this out later)....she lied to me so many times, I can't even remember what a truth is anymore.
I tried my absolute hardest and best to work things out with her, even when I knew it was just too late, but she just went right back to him the next day...time after time.

The bad part is she blames my family for her leaving me....my family has been absolutely incredible to her since we were small kids...I don't really understand any of it, and every time I asked her why, all she said is "it's just too much stuff, there's just too much stuff", but she never tells me what it is.....I now realize I'll never know.
She stopped talking to me all together about 40 days ago now, so I'm just trying to get over it, and move on......she picked up divorce papers a while back, so I guess I'll just have to sign em when the time comes, and then all will be done I suppose.
I've bought a new place, and started my own company...I lost 46 lbs in the last 3 months, and am starting to feel great now.....basically started an entirely new life.
Anyhow...I'm not complaining, I'm actually pretty happy now again.....just takes a bit of time to get past these things I guess.
So there ya have it folks....thanks for the concern...really...I do appreciate it.
Pac...I'll try and contact you tomorrow, but I won't be home till late.....I'll keep trying til I get ya.
Andy.....bro.....Hope everything is good with you.....and I don't need that rear cowl dude.....just do what you want with it.

Bill
Bill,

I know words don't really help. That's how my first marrage ended after 4 years. I felt like a huge a$$clown having to appologize to my friends and family for defending the bioch when they tried to tell me that she was cheating. It hurts deep and makes you question why your not good enough for anything.

Long story short, that was 17 years ago. I've been remarried to an incredible woman for 15 years now. I wouldn't have known my current wife if it hadn't gone through the shid with the first one. For every adversity, there is a bigger and better blessing. Hang in there. It may not happpen today or tomorrow, but your blessing is out there waiting for you. And from the sounds of it, it will be huge
smile.gif

Dennis

Hi guys.

Bill
Damn Bill...just damn...
sad.gif

Can't imagine what you've been through, but it sounds like you're going to be okay...got tons of friends and family surrounding you...take care and you're in my thoughts...I hope things level out very soon and great things head your way...stay in touch when you can; you're missed...
smile.gif

Hey Bro' ... glad you kept your head on straight and didn't do anything irrational. A lot of us have been there to some degree and I truly believe that time heals most wounds. Stay strong and keep the faith in yourself.

MSF -
Sounds like you are keeping your head up. Good holdin out! Sorry that this happens to anyone.

Sorry, MSF.....I've "been there, done that", so I have an idea of the pain....but you sound like you are moving in the right direction.

Take care,

Tim

Damn sorry to hear about this, bro...glad that it seems like you're doing alright. I'm jsut glad that I didn't lose a bruvver in the Canadian nation...

at least until I get there....then we can tip the bottle together. Damn glad to hear from ya, my bro...damn glad.
biggrin.gif
Now, now, that wouldn't be bad either. MSF, you're welcome here in Canada, but make it's Toronto though.

Seriously too, very glad to hear you're back on your feet and took the "right" path. I guess it's no rumor, word is you're one great chap. Head up, bro.

Just watch your back and keep track of your stuff Bill... Don't let emotion cost you too much $$$. Fair is fair, but at some point you gotta just back over their legs...
wink.gif

I'll be seeing ya Bro.

Keep your head up bro....similiar thing happened to me. Before you know it, you'll be sitting on top of the world!!!!! Best wishes from SoCal!

Back