How big is yer city? or town?

Over 9million in LA county. Something like 16million with LA, Orange and San Bernadino counties. Really, Los Angeles city is just one big city in 3 counties.

Takes an 1 1/2 hours to drive thru north-south, I5
And almost 2 hours west-east, I10

All rivers, creeks, and streams are concreted.

Umm, there's more, we're huge!!

about 2900 here in heyburn we have 4 stop lights(one which blinks yellow all the time) 3 or 4 cops a fire department a couple stores and gas stations
cool.gif

Our police dept. closes at 4:00 pm. If you go there after 4:00 and need assistance you walk in the front porch area and there's a phone you can pick up which automatically rings Deputy Dawg at his house.

It's nice when you can go to work and not have to worry about whether you forgot to lock the front door or just being able to leave the car in the driveway with the top off and keys in the ignition.
I do a lot of work in the giant ghetto known as Chicago which is about 1½ hours NW of here...a few hours in that hell hole ghetto city makes me appreciate what I have here that much more.

I like going out on the bike and exploring different parts of Indiana. There are some little towns with population signs displayed as you enter, I think 57 is the smallest I've seen.

It's nice when you can go to work and not have to worry about whether you forgot to lock the front door or just being able to leave the car in the driveway with the top off and keys in the ignition.
Man...I miss those days. The island used to be like that. We'd leave for church and all we'd do is close the door. Didn't need to lock it. Come home, everything's still there.

Park the car in the garage, keys in the ignition, windows rolled down, leave it overnight.

Come back in the morning and it's still there.

I really miss those days. A very trusting and peaceful time.
down.gif

<!--EDIT|PACIFICBUSA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142408120 -->

I live in a really small town, there is me and this other guy. I can't remember his name but.

face7.gif
nah, just kidding, for some reason we all want to live in each others pockets here. there is about a mil and a half that live in adelaide. still not worth visiting, go to Queensland.

I live in a small town between Rochester and Buffalo New York. Village has 'bout 1800 people. I was the high school principal--total kids were 420!!

POPULATION OVERVIEW
Georgia > All counties > Columbia County > Grovetown

Grovetown, GA

City
Population 2000: 6,089
Metro area: Augusta

GROVETOWN GA US

POPULATION

Number Number Number

Total population 6,089

Square miles (land) 2.88

Population per square mile 2,111.92 141.37 79.56

Small county for me...

Est. population - 10,500
Land area (sq miles) - 2000
12 post offices...

Two stoplights and lots of horse farms...QUIET...
cool.gif

BOONVILLE IN. WE HAVE A DAIRY QUEEN, HARDEES,SUBWAY,+2 GAS STATIONS.:)
smile.gif
EVANSVILLE CLOSE BY IS BIGGER IM 15 MILES EAST OF EVENSVILLE GOING TOWARDS LOUISVILLE EXIT 39 OF INTERSTATE 64

were i come from theres lots of cornbread+chicken
muscle.gif

<!--EDIT|ROACH
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142443601 -->

VA Busa Have a Friend who is from your area his family still lives there..Around Waverly Point ..Last names the Gordons

<!--EDIT|BusaSamurai
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142440962 -->

Where we live:
population in July 2004: 3,294 (+9.0% change)
Males: 1,507 (49.9%), Females: 1,514 (50.1%)

Elevation: 11 feet

Land area: 2.1 square miles

Median resident age: 47.6 years
Median household income: $27,404 (year 2000)
Median house value: $95,800 (year 2000)

I used City Data

Well lets see My little town is about 700 people. My highschool when i graduated had like 108 students total my class was 31 when we graduated.

It's to the point that if you sneeze at the north end of town the people on the south end know before you get there. Also i own the only sportbike in the town. so there definatly is no getting away with anything lol

Granted this is also a state that the whole populataion is under 1 million. The next largest town is 1300 and then we move up to 9,000 otherwise alotta the other towns are in the 400-900 pop area the 9,000+ population is 60 miles away

So yeah i am in the stick lol but it's all good
cool.gif

Where we live:
population in July 2004: 3,294 (+9.0% change)
Males: 1,507 (49.9%), Females: 1,514 (50.1%)

Elevation: 11 feet

Land area: 2.1 square miles

Median resident age: 47.6 years
Median household income: $27,404 (year 2000)
Median house value: $95,800 (year 2000)

I used City Data
Interesting, I found Lakeland on that site and I live up in the mountains compared to you. You guys are at 11 feet elevation, I'm at 190.
smile.gif

Back