How big is yer city? or town?

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
I remember buying some parts from a guy who said the mail moved a little slow. The mailman was also the sheriff,the judge...and the bartender.

EXCLUDING surounding area's like NY has. Ny has about half a dozen burroughs. NY is home to about 7 million people. Manhatton,Queens,Bronx,etc...

My little town,on me little island has about 350,000 people,thats it. Sure the surrounding area's have a few more.

But thats about it.

Eh....my place is kinda small. I think the last time the Census was done, we had about 155,000 - 185,000 people here.

Wow. That seems like alot fer a tiny lil place.

When we moved in 5 years ago, it was population 313. Now it's up to about 2,500. The area's booming.

Maybe 15,000 tops ......We do have a grocery store now !
laugh.gif

17,500 total population....

So, what is the population of your hometown? And who makes that population up? Female, Male, Race, Etc...
Who's famous from your neck of the woods? Everything you never wanted to know about your town can be found here and I mean everything!...

CLICK ME AND GET ENLIGHTENED...

I live out in the country and the closest town is about 3mi away. Population of less than 1k. We don't have a grocery. We do have a Post office and a gas station though. Gas is always .20 more a gallon than the closest city. Wouldn't have it any other way.

stop shiddin' me U bastids....

time to "truth Up"  
laugh.gif
Foristell, MO
RELATED TOPICS

Foristell is a city in Saint Charles County, in the Saint Louis metro area. (The community straddles Saint Charles and Warren counties; ePodunk links to the county with the greater share of population.) The community is in the Central Standard time zone.

The latitude of Foristell is 38.815N. The longitude is -90.955W.

The estimated population, in 2003, was 333.

Income snapshot

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Median household income
Local
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
$52,386
National
$41,994
Source: 2000 census, U.S. Census Bureau

For more census details and comparisons, see our Foristell demographic reports

Lakeland, FL