How about this one...

Sorry, we managed to get waaaaay off topic here.
wink.gif

So fug 'em and their attitudes
wink.gif

wink.gif

Well I know in my area it's usually about 2 out of every 10 sportbike riders don't achknowledge me when I KNOW they see me cuz we made eye contact on the pass by and I waved. If I had to say why I think it's just envy. The guys on the nice bikes like the zx10's or new cbrs always wave. It's always the guy on the 4 or five year old honda 600 or something that won't wave. But like evereyone said the thing I hear most though is holy #### thats a busa! Or when I stop for gas and am at the register paying I will hear someone behind me saying stuff not realizing the owner is there like "oh my god dude look out there that busa is badass!" Now I gotta admit that kind of attention is worth the couple of guys envying you. Not too mention some of the dirty things I have heard fly out of a few ladies mouths but we will keep it clean for the board

I get both types of comments. Mostly positive though. Although I do get the "Oh, it might be fast, but it's a streamliner... It's terrible at handling" every once in a while... It's pretty rare though. Most acknowledge the greatness of the Busa
wink.gif

Back