How about this one...

busahaya

SoCal Busa
Donating Member
Registered
thinks they are just to much for you on his 600 0r 1000 bike that they even won't look you're way. Or are they just hating cause youre on a BUSA! What do gals/guys think???

thinks they are just to much for you on his 600 0r 1000 bike that they even won't look you're way. Or are they just hating cause youre on a BUSA! What do gals/guys think???
Lots of busa haters out there. Seems like they're mostly the "boy racer", canyon carver, knee dragger types who despise bling of any sort. I've already noticed that some people treat me differently now that I'm on a 10 instead of a busa. Seems they take me more seriously somehow simply because I ain't rollin' on a busa anymore.

Busa riders get stereotyped as riders who only know how to go fast in the straight aways, just like the busa is said to only be good for straightline performance. I wish I had a dollar for each time I've heard, "Yeah, the busa is great in a straight line but they don't turn well." You'd think that busa riders rode down straights and then had to get off at the corners to set the ass end around by hand, then get back on and blast another straight. While the smaller bikes are easier to ride fast in the twisty stuff, the busa isn't the pig it's made out to be. Folks who haven't rode one couldn't know that though. They just repeat what they've heard about the busa and take it as truth...

Then there's the fact that the busa, like a pit bull dog, is used by some folks to bolster their "thug" or bad boy image. They buy a busa because it has the image of bein' the meanest mutha out there even though they don't have a clue how to ride it to it's potential. Just like Pit Bull dogs have a "reputation" of bein' crazed people eaters, the busa seems to have a reputation of bein' an image enhancer for it's rider. It's not until you keep up with, or leave someone behind in the twisties on the busa that they realize, "Damn, that thing handles pretty good.". I'd be willing to bet that most folks on this board have heard that statement, or a similar one muttered in a surprised tone.
wink.gif

Get used to the hatin' because it's a fact of life on the busa. At the same time though, get used to the "Oh poop, that's a busa!" comments, too. They seem to be more plentiful than the hatin' comments.
super.gif

Hard to tell I never had any that could pull up along side of me long enough to wave hello, mostly t s just a goodbye wave..
wow.gif
biggrin.gif

Oh boys....did I miss something here?.

Bullet Train has a 10? Is this a joke or did he really dump his busa? Or does he have both bikes.

I hear that zaino runs away from 10s....how is he going to shine the little bike up like his beautiful busa.

Oh boys....did I miss something here?.

Bullet Train has a 10? Is this a joke or did he really dump his busa? Or does he have both bikes.

I hear that zaino runs away from 10s....how is he going to shine the little bike up like his beautiful busa.
Dis be da latest pic of my current ride.
wink.gif

35604557.jpg

Da Demon looks innnnnnnnsssssaaaaannnnnnneeeeee! It really looks like it want's to pick a fight
guns.gif

I have never had another sportbike rider not wave at me on the Bus. They all look if I pull into where there are other sportbike riders. I love it!

Nahhh. I get rave reviews. Gentleman stopped in the church parking lot & held his family unit up while we talked Busas.
laugh.gif

Lots of gsxr's here, usually not a prob with a wave,

unless their busy
tounge.gif

I see BT could not resist postin' another pic of Da Demon
biggrin.gif

Hey Bt, your bike is about as serious as a heart attack!

But yes, if somebody hasn't been here, it did happen pretty quick
biggrin.gif

Oh  boys....did I miss something  here?.

Bullet Train has a 10?  Is this a joke or did he really dump his busa?  Or does he have both bikes.

Dis be da latest pic of my current ride.
wink.gif

35604557.jpg
Man I love the wheels onthis thing. with the busa came out with better wheels other then paying $4k for a new set

Yea, they are good lookin for stock wheels, huh?

Just saw the pic of the new Yamaha with red pinstripes on the wheel edge. Makes it look like the old redline tires on british cars.
Pretty cool.

Back