How about a break

mofuggahere

Donating Member
Registered
I have seen my fill of zx 14 bashing posts here. My god will it ever stop. Yeah Yeah ugly, fugly, george foreman grills, looks like a spider bike. Your not impressed, it is slow, dumb banana seat. Gross and dumb. yada yada yada.

I get it, and have heard it a thousand times here. Enough is Enough!
firedevil.gif
I don't want the zx 14, i have the best bike in the world in my busa already. I understand speaking your opinion when it first came out. But damn how many new threads need to be started on how ugly and unimpressive the bike is. I for one have seen enough of the same tired bashing.

I am glad to see the zx 14 as it is great competiton for the market. Will i own one? no, but is it as (insert your derogatory name adjective here) as some of the posts that are up on this board?.......no.

Can't we all just get along?

I mean you would think it was a Harley Davidson or something
smile.gif

Ok i'll shut up now.

I have seen my fill of zx 14 bashing posts here. My god will it ever stop. Yeah Yeah ugly, fugly, george foreman grills, looks like a spider bike. Your not impressed, it is slow, dumb banana seat. Gross and dumb. yada yada yada.

firedevil.gif
 I don't want the zx 14, i have the best bike in the world in my busa already. I understand speaking your opinion when it first came out. But damn how many new threads need to be started on how ugly and unimpressive the bike is. I for one have seen enough of the same tired bashing.

I am glad to see the zx 14 as it is great competiton for the market. Will i own one? no, but is it as (insert your derogatory name adjective here) as some of the posts that are up on this board?.......no.

smile.gif

Ok i'll shut up now.
Don't mince your thoughts...tell us how you really feel.

I'm with you on this one.. it does say hayabusa.org around here somewhere...
tounge.gif

firedevil.gif

smile.gif

Ok i'll shut up now.
I'm with you on that, and I don't like this almost gang-like mentality that I see on some of the posts. It's as though there is this opinion that "No other bike will pass me or be in front of me for any reason because I'm riding a F'n Hayabusa and I'll run your azz down". Why don't you just shoot the other rider while you're at it? Seems like some people have the attitude that they are more or less "hunting down" anyone that doesn't ride what they ride. Has it ever occurred to anyone but me, that people ride what they want, usually for their own personal preference? So the next time you are about to swoop down on one of your sworn enemies and put them in their place, defend the honor of Suzuki, and uphold the Hayabusa as the holiest of holies in the motorcycle universe, stop to consider this- maybe you are just harassing someone who is minding their own business, and trying to enjoy their ride. You might even want to have yourself checked out for LMS (Little Man Syndrome).

Back