Houston area riders- Tire shop?

Well I was in port lavaca at 5pm and fog and rain all along the coast all day.. Could ride faster than bout 50 all day.. Pretty much sucked so decided to skip it and head north.. Got some great oysters in galveston for lunch and battled the storms and fog all afternoon
Posted via Mobile Device

Well I was in port lavaca at 5pm and fog and rain all along the coast all day.. Could ride faster than bout 50 all day.. Pretty much sucked so decided to skip it and head north.. Got some great oysters in galveston for lunch and battled the storms and fog all afternoon
Posted via Mobile Device

which way home 45 or 59? you should have stopped by here in i45 and 1960.

Gonna be headed up through south side of san anton then north thru kerrvill probably.. Staring at the map right now actually... And watching the game with a dewars at pelican warf on 59 business
... Know the place?
Posted via Mobile Device

Gonna be headed up through south side of san anton then north thru kerrvill probably.. Staring at the map right now actually... And watching the game with a dewars at pelican warf on 59 business
... Know the place?
Posted via Mobile Device

heard of it but have not been there, ride safe!:thumbsup:

Well decent bar but food dissapoints... :( thanks! Looks like rain all tomorrow and I have a hole in my riding boot.. Makes my sock wet.. Guess ill be taping that up tonight ehehehhe :) thanks again for the tire help everyone! That's why I love the forum
Posted via Mobile Device

Well decent bar but food dissapoints... :( thanks! Looks like rain all tomorrow and I have a hole in my riding boot.. Makes my sock wet.. Guess ill be taping that up tonight ehehehhe :) thanks again for the tire help everyone! That's why I love the forum
Posted via Mobile Device

:beerchug:

Have a good trip. And thanks for what you do when you're not on break.

Back