Hot new bike!

Ranger

Registered
Who's trading in the Busa for 1 of these babies, only a few thousand more and just half the HP topping out at 106mph, woo hoo!:rofl:

Business Interactive Features - Diagrams - Illustrations - Portfolio.com

spyder-ride-large.jpg

Im thinking not, But I will admit looks pretty damn good. ( attention getter )

they run pretty good and have a nice trunk space up front.. We have a couple running around this area and one even showed up at the drag strip and made some runs.. They are tire smokers off the line (900cc motor)

Different but pretty nicely put together IMO

I rode one this summer, and was thoroughy disappointed.

CoG is way too high, winter tires are not an option, no separate brakes, and non defeatable TC and stability control.

I would rather make a raptor street legal.

They had some of these demo'd in daytona...I was awfully tempted to try one (still might this October)

People were saying they'r a bit squirly to ride and the brakes are funky.

They had one ging into a turn and the guy grabbed a bunch of brakes, I think they just have a foot or is it just the hand...but anyway, he grabbed where there wasn't any and whammo...they were picking that one up with a trailer.

Not for me. I've seen a few of them here the the Phoenix area, and one in the dealership. Guess I'll stick with my two wheel motorcycles.

Not that impressive in person, different for sure. A local guy has the black and grey one, and it has a Rotax 1000cc motor which are used in about 100% of ultralight airplanes and some jetskies. Im not knocking it but for $16,000 it better have a better motor than a Rotax and more than 1000cc

I would rather make a raptor street legal.

The city where I live made that happen, for a city sticker,($25.00) and a 7ft orange flag and proof of insurance you can do just that. They don't even have to wear a helmet, state law for the bikes though???

I already test drove one and have been thinking about getting one just not sure I can sell the busa

I test rode one for about 1/2 hour. It was a blast. Nothing like riding a motorcycle though, totally different. You would get a pretty good arm workout in the twisties but I think it would be fine for city riding/driving once you got used to the brakes....or brake! Fun power down low. Smokes the tire if you want it to.

I agree--I think it's a real attention getter. I ride one--reminds me trying to go 60 MPH on my ATV! A real workout in any type of curve or corner. Not for me!

i like them because most of tgem round here are really noisy, like they have removed the exhaust or something. which is good as it makes me less paranoid about making a bit of noise with the gixer (which is a thou:beerchug:). but they only come out on saturdays apparently.

Who's trading in the Busa for 1 of these babies, only a few thousand more and just half the HP topping out at 106mph, woo hoo!

A guy told me they will do 160mph, :laugh:

I test drove one, and I thought it was fun. I would never want to own one however, as long as I can throw my leg over a Busa. :laugh:

I like it. If I had a spare 16K lying around I didn't need I would but it. looks like a fun toy.. save your high speed an cornering needs for your busa... and go bar hoping in the snow mobile...:thumbsup:

Busa T-Rex is another slick 3 wheeler... I would not bash any of them... they have their own unique appeal to me.. I also like the new MotoGuzzi too however :)

Back